• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Holy Shit! I only dabbled with Urien, but I was the same way. I never messed with Aegis. Tyrant Slaughter just looked too cool to ignore.

I miss the dark ages of arcades. Trying to download a 300 mb blurry vhs rip of japanese player tech off of a ftp.

imm0rt4l i saw that double perfect you uploaded lol

you should be able to get a fully charged thunder clap after the stun before you go into the twist barrage

That was mentally taxing Omni.
Lol GGs man...we certified intermediate over here baby...

So good...love fast paced sets.

Ur Nash has really improved a lot btw.. You have a crazy v-trigger combo that was sick, got like 70 health off it no super!

But u rely on v-reversal too much. Once I started to not jump and approach you, you back yourself into the corner too often. Ken can kill you in the corner. Nashes throw game is sick though, you can abuse it a tad more than you do. And play more patient, I recommend playing Folgore. He will make you salty at first, but once you adopt it'll make u stronger. And his sonic boom is crazy good on recovery, it might seem lame, but just continue to chuck em out at me until I make a mistake, that type of Nash is much harder to deal with as all I want to do as Ken is get closer to you.

Next time buddy

Mediking

Just had alotta fun in Training Mode. I put my Cammy against Nash. Kept fighting it over and over. Cpu managed to get me in the corner and it tried its best to hit me but I blocked all of its hits then beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom