• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

Guile, Birdie, Dhalsim and Bison have no eyebrows. Fucking mutants. My brother's gf was seriously annoyed with Ken's because he's blonde and has black eyebrows.

I'm going to have to look when I get the free time tbh.
or make a sailor mika mod tbh

It would work out, I don't know how hard modeling is but it could work. Granted isn't Sailor Moon rail thin? Mika's built.

Guile, Birdie, Dhalsim and Bison have no eyebrows. Fucking mutants. My brother's gf was seriously annoyed with Ken's because he's blonde and has black eyebrows.
REAL men dye their eyebrows too.
It would work out, I don't know how hard modeling is but it could work. Granted isn't Sailor Moon rail thin? Mika's built.

tru tho. love her form tho. goals tbh

Chun has always looked odd with her giant legs but Mika is thick from top to bottom which is pretty unusual for these games. She looks awesome, her story mode costume is still the best.
Only Karin has the thick legs with everything else being "normal". Cammy is built properly, Mika is also ripped and Chun-Li is swole as all hell.

If anything, I kinda now believe that these women fight other people for a living (except for Karin who just does it because it amuses her).

Xeteh

Only Karin has the thick legs with everything else being "normal". Cammy is built properly, Mika is also ripped and Chun-Li is swole as all hell.

If anything, I kinda now believe that these women fight other people for a living (except for Karin who just does it because it amuses her).

Nah, look at Chun's arms. People make jokes about the people who skip leg day, Chun skipped arm day.

Karin's arms/legs are pretty much the same size as Cammy's but Cammy is ript.

Now I feel like a huge creeper. Just spent 5 minutes checking out all their arm/leg sizes.

THANKS LUCEBUCE

Nah, look at Chun's arms. People make jokes about the people who skip leg day, Chun skipped arm day.

Karin's arms/legs are pretty much the same size as Cammy's but Cammy is ript.

Now I feel like a huge creeper. Just spent 5 minutes checking out all their arm/leg sizes.

THANKS LUCEBUCE
Hey, it's what I'm here for. That and poking fun at Mika players.
EDIT: I'm also the only FANG player here, so there's that.

Chun has always looked odd with her giant legs but Mika is thick from top to bottom which is pretty unusual for these games. She looks awesome, her story mode costume is still the best.
yeah, I love how ripped Mika is. the best.

overall I really like SFV's character design tho. there's the odd... ken, but apart from that it's really nice.

Xeteh

yeah, I love how ripped Mika is. the best.

overall I really like SFV's character design tho. there's the odd... ken, but apart from that it's really nice.

I legit hated how Cammy looked in 5 when they first showed her off but once I saw her in motion it changed my opinion real fast. And yeah, I'm with you. I LIKE the way Ken is designed but between his hair being 5 different pieces of play-do and clipping through his shoulders on top of his face having weird proportions, it kind of ruins it.

I legit hated how Cammy looked in 5 when they first showed her off but once I saw her in motion it changed my opinion real fast. And yeah, I'm with you. I LIKE the way Ken is designed but between his hair being 5 different pieces of play-do and clipping through his shoulders on top of his face having weird proportions, it kind of ruins it.
legit bananas

and yeah, I love Cammy's in game models. Her animations and intros are on point too!

Not sure if this has been posted. It's latest installment of The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks & Mike Ross, featuring Xian this time around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kpF4ltddjk

It's fucking hilarious. Aside from the funnies, you can also see when Xian plays, he tells you what he's expecting the opponent to do...and it's usually the right reads. DAT 100% insta overhead.

On another note, I double dipped SFV...bought a copy on the PC too...and started unlocking colors...
the easy way.

Xeteh

Not sure if this has been posted. It's latest installment of The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks & Mike Ross, featuring Xian this time around.

It's fucking hilarious. Aside from the funnies, you can also see when Xian plays, he tells you what he's expecting the opponent to do...and it's usually the right reads. DAT 100% insta overhead.

On another note, I double dipped SFV...bought a copy on the PC too...and started unlocking colors...
the easy way.

I cannot tell you how tempted I am to do that. I've come so close to buying it for PC just so I can say fuck you to survival mode. That and mods.

legit bananas

and yeah, I love Cammy's in game models. Her animations and intros are on point too!

Its also fun to sit in training with Cammy crouched and just watch her braids break physics. They go insane after a while.

Nah, I’m on Ratchet today man....game is crack!

I did have a long set with a Chun-li earlier, used to be top Chun on XBL in SF4. He transitioned over pretty well.

What do we think guiles battle costume is?
COrJplhWIAAraLL.jpg

Astrael

Can invite me, too, if you want to pick apart my Karin. Waiting for my laundry to finish drying before taking on my last homework of the semester.

CFN ID is Astrael.

galvenize

Franklin01 7800LP Rashid player can suck a dick. RQ'd after getting his ass handed to him by someone that had half his points and I was playing Alex.

Whales

Banned
Can invite me, too, if you want to pick apart my Karin. Waiting for my laundry to finish drying before taking on my last homework of the semester.

CFN ID is Astrael.

We can play some matches if you want

CFN: Whales, you can invite me!

also lol, some guy named HolyShield just RQ on me in CASUAL. smh

SephLuis

Did it just freeze for you? Connection wasn't great but it was playable. But I'm frozen after that bodying.

Yeah, it froze.

It was playable though.

I will create a new lobby for more people and I will invite you. Sixteen also called me for a fight

PEDIT: Please post your CFN IDs

Palom

Can Zangief's CA grab people out of the air? I neutral jumped, but still got grabbed from it. I assumed it would whiff like a normal SPD, and I could punish coming down from the jump.

hamchan

the easy way.

Xian is such a good troll.

I hope they buff FANG to do twice as much poison damage just for Xian, so he can start winning.

Can Zangief's CA grab people out of the air? I neutral jumped, but still got grabbed from it. I assumed it would whiff like a normal SPD, and I could punish coming down from the jump.
Zangief's CA is the fastest startup move in the game, with just 1 frame startup. If you didn't jump before hand, you're gonna get hit by it.

SephLuis

lmao, i'm the one bullied here, got ramen noodled

also Seph is it playable for you? i'm getting some lag here and there but it's fine, I was just wondering if it was also fine on your side

Yes, playable. Not much issues.

For some reason, Xeteh disconnected o_O

Xeteh

lmao, i'm the one bullied here, got ramen noodled

also Seph is it playable for you? i'm getting some lag here and there but it's fine, I was just wondering if it was also fine on your side

I just got DC'd.

Yeah, the matches vs Seph are laggy. I feel its close to playable, he's destroying me but yeah. Its very stuttery. I just got dropped from the lobby though.

Astrael

GGs sixteen-bit! I need to fight Lauras more often, I got totally handled. Fell for every frame trap haha. At least I managed to win one match out of... 7.

Xeteh

Just sent you another invite. It's laggy to me but playable.

You need to neutral jump on me when I shoulder too much

The Orochi is what is driving me insane. The lag is making it feel super fast. Granted, I'm not experienced vs Karin in the first place but I'm expecting it and still being hit. I'm legit jealous of your Karin play, though. Been messing around with her a ton but I don't know how to get aggressive with her so I just get destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom