• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really trust Capcom's servers to be so perfect that they don't cause disconnects?

Who said that? I'm saying if a person disconnects so many times in a certain amount of time then I believe them to be doing it intentionally and they should lose a lot of points. I've had games disconnect on occasion. But never that many in a short period of time. If Capcom can't implement something like that then just go back to the SF4 days where you were punished whether it was your fault or not. Although accidents will happen at least the vast majority of quitters will stop doing it.

Make her do Cammy poses.

Its really my solution for everything.
LOL

Cammy's animations are much more detailed though and she has a lot more bones, I was looking for an NPC that has a similar amount. I initially swapped her animations for the other girl in that stage but she ends up standing in the floor :p

Alucrid

Banned
LOL

Cammy's animations are much more detailed though and she has a lot more bones, I was looking for an NPC that has a similar amount. I initially swapped her animations for the other girl in that stage but she ends up standing in the floor :p

swap with the old dancing lady animation

Duress

You can charge while airborne.

For example: ↗↙j.HK↙cr.MP→MP will combo into Sonic Boom. ↗↙j.HK↙cr.MP↑HK will combo to Flash Kick.

Yeah, I appreciate the help, but I've tried that. It still feels that way. It seems simple, but it's difficult for me. I guess I'm not a charge character person.

Mediking

LOL

Garrett Hawke....

Make Battle Costume Cammy do Laura's animations......

Endo Punk

I made it! Finally in the silver league. Many fighs, zero disconnects only 1 RQer. I think I'm gonna hang up Bison for now and git gud with Rashid.

Yeah, I appreciate the help, but I've tried that. It still feels that way. It seems simple, but it's difficult for me. I guess I'm not a charge character person.
No problem. It just takes some getting used to and might not be for everyone.

I actually have the opposite problem, where I'm always charging. Like it's reflexive. So I'll want to do something like walk-up f.MP and then--whoops--Sonic Boom. I "charge" with non-charge characters, too.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I think the 2 hour timeout from 4 RQs is right. Realistically, the people RQing are doing it frequently and are probably at a higher rank than they should be, and if forced to fight honestly will lose more often than win. If they continue RQing they'll probably hit the timeout fairly quickly

That, and if they're fighting out of their league, then a lower win rate means they net less EXP and less fight money anyway.

As long as the winner is properly credited, it's fine.

I know what you mean. It's not complete until everyone is doing the blowjob animation.
GKnYPuW.gif

GKnYPuW.gif

GKnYPuW.gif

Someone did a RQ test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Og-putHGI4&feature=youtu.be

tl;dr version:
- You don't lose Points, Streak or Rank
- Opponents get credited with a Win if you RQ
- If you Rage Quit 4 times, you can't play for 2 hours

Also, Guile is pretty busted right now. Ken can V-Skill right through him.

I remember CSGO banning players for like a weeks if they kept abandoning Comp matches and loosing Elo points.

This is embarrassing for a company that has been making fighting games since 88.

Enlighten me.

I'm horrible at explaining, but basically you're going to hold down-back when you're charging for Flash Kick then go up-forward when you perform it.

That will give you the down and forward charge for Sonic Hurricane, all you need to do then is input the second set for SH.

Basically as soon as you hit Flash Kick, quickly input back forward punch. You should get SH to come out right after.

Thanks! I don't like any of his default alternate colors. But gonna' work on that classic!

mbpm1

Played some more guile as I got home.

Shit, another 2-3 hours gone? Most of it was waiting for a match :/

But after the day of pain I always get with a new character, I think...

He's about average in this cast I guess? He can handle anyone at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom