• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
bpMmuGs.gif

0.25x speed

Waited for Guile..... nope. Fuck this game.

I get hit by ONE simple jab and I'm unable to block an entire string of combos, whereas I hit confirm and already have my inputs in and they're blocking everything. The +/- is silly.

Peace dudes, glad the game was better to you than it was to me. Outties.

Big Brett

I get hit by ONE simple jab and I'm unable to block an entire string of combos, whereas I hit confirm and already have my inputs in and they're blocking everything. The +/- is silly.

How much you selling that stick for?

I'm not sure what your complaint is here?

You got hit by a jab into a combo by another player,

but you tried? to hit confirm and they blocked but you didn't confirm and kept putting in buttons? the +/- doesn't have anything to do with hit confirms.

Hit confirms should be strings that are long enough for you to confirm into a combo, not a single hit unless you're godlike in your reactions.

Skilletor

I mean...this would make sense for SF4, kind of.

But whatever. At least you tried. :p

I can see saying one character is OP over another in an unfair way but it sounds like you're saying that the game is specifically against or unfair to you personally?

jett

D-Member
Judging game balance based on desk combos?

lol. Okay.

Well not just desk really, was just talking Guile in general. Infiltration has also been showing some stupid ass combos. The worst thing about em might be that 20 seconds long they seem like they never end. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom