• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

It might be too much but I wish there was optional weather effects. Like if it was raining, the characters clothes would dampen and look wet. If it was raining and you knocked somebody down then snow would appear on their clothes. I'm saying this because if you hit somebody in the puddle of Forgotten Waterfall.... their clothes doesn't change at all to reflect they just fell in water.

Side Note: I also think Karin needs an umbrella. Lol
Yeah, I don't think putting a "wet tshirt effect" in a game with Laura in it is a good idea... Or is it? ^^

Xeteh

Link to any info on this? Haven't been paying much attention since he launched.

I know some stuff was posted in this thread, there were clips of characters dashing/running through Guile from the corner but that was about the extent of what I saw, I'll see if I can find it.

Skilletor

I know some stuff was posted in this thread, there were clips of characters dashing/running through Guile from the corner but that was about the extent of what I saw, I'll see if I can find it.

Oh, was that Guile specific?

I know what you're talking about, but it seemed like nobody had duplicated it other than Kindevu. Of course it's been a couple days.

Xeteh

Oh, was that Guile specific?

I know what you're talking about, but it seemed like nobody had duplicated it other than Kindevu. Of course it's been a couple days.

Not really sure, what was posted in here was the extent of what I saw. I can't imagine its too easy to reproduce if more people aren't complaining about it.

Who does Guile lose to? So happy this game has a pure zoner finally.

8NkcS6t.gif

Cammy with Booms.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Only glitch I want is unblockable Aegis

You know thats not going to happen. Unblockables are reserved for characters that need them, like mika.

His "Crush, Kill, Destroy" attacks will be all switched around and he'll say the wrong responses for moves.

All charges reversed. every attack unsafe of hit but plus on block. Cannot combo into super but can combo out of it into a single non kd normal of choice. 5 frame jab. Pls understand.

Big Brett

I'm out of my league :D Haha

Great round on that Alex damn Dr. Danger.

I'll probably have to bow out in a bit for dinner but I'll stay and watch in the meantime.

my entire PSN friends list is gaffers I played destiny with at some point. They are all always online, always playing Destiny. Forever.
Yeah my friend Lucent Beam is always as well, every time I See in “In Orbit” under her name lol. I think did miss a whole lot since vanilla though, just waiting for a deal on another PS4 so me and the wife can jump back in.

FluxWaveZ

GGs, that's about it for me, I'm a bit burned out today. It's so hard for me to adapt to playing any other character but my main; it's kind of a pain. Really want Balrog to come out soon.

Baleoce

Wha.....? How exactly does the SF timeline work???

I want to say something like SFII > IV > Alpha > V > III ? Not entirely sure tbh.

Edit - Wait, what am I talking about. Of course Alpha is the first one. There's a clue there somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom