• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

I would quite like Rose tbh.

I don't know what she would do in this game that isn't covered already, provided Juri gets the feng shui engine. Like, soul reflect loses its value when half the cast can absorb/reflect projectiles. Also I feel they really ran the well dry when it comes to ideas to make her different. I say this as a Rose fan and someone who mained her back in the earlier SF4 days. Plus how many times can you get bodied by Bison before you're just plain irrelevant?

Now a Rose disciple/relative who plays differently might be interesting.

CD'S BAR

Just got this game on the psn flash sale over the weekend. Can anyone shed some light on the following?

How much fight money do you get for completing challenge mode with each character? Also, if you complete something that gives you FM while offline, will you get the FM when you reconnect?

Also, if you complete something that gives you FM while offline, will you get the FM when you reconnect?
You won't. It will be lost forever.

For example, if you clear Ryu's story mode offline, you will get no FM, and Ryu's story mode will be flagged as cleared, so you can't do it again for the FM.

mbpm1

Although i never want to look like a salty winner, I almost never want to give mika's runbacks lmao

Such a scary character

Still give them their chance tho

Although i never want to look like a salty winner, I almost never want to give mika's runbacks lmao

Such a scary character

I usually give people the runback but I beat an ultra gold Mika the other day (I'm a lowly silver) and decided to run with the points. He almost got me both rounds with the usual corner shenanigans but I was just smart and experienced enough to barely escape and beat him with around 20% to 30% of my health left each round. I didn't need to stick around for his adjustments.

Thinking back, I should have gave him the re-match though. I would have lost 30 to 60-something points and won around 180 when I beat him. Not a bad gamble.

hamchan

I usually give people the runback but I beat an ultra gold Mika the other day (I'm a lowly silver) and decided to run with the points. He almost got me both rounds with the usual corner shenanigans but I was just smart and experienced enough to barely escape and beat him with around 20% to 30% of my health left each round. I didn't need to stick around for his adjustments.

You'd only lose like 5 points though with the potential to win 100+.

qcf x2

Such a scary character

Sound like lowtiergod, except he says that about every character in the game. Man that guy is a loser... my online dream is to play him with Fang so he breaks his TV.

Lulubop

yoo

ChaCvyIW0AE5aO1.jpg

hahaha i just had a nash rage quit on me in a casual match

his psn name was "theone_truestyle" so I asked him if the one true style is rage quitting

Whales

Banned
wow guys

the game finally tells you when people are offline or online

this is so great

no more everyone in ''menu'' now

We need the hot takes from Floe and Mike about Guile's dumb shit.

Please let them get hit with the 40 hit guile combo on CFT tonight.

KingBroly

Banned
The one super bad thing about Guile right now is that it's going to take a MINIMUM of a month until they patch him. The next major is going to be awful because of him.

The one super bad thing about Guile right now is that it's going to take a MINIMUM of a month until they patch him. The next major is going to be awful because of him.

Why do people keep saying this?

If Guile has shit that's completely broken and breaks the balance of the game over its knee, they'll patch it out. Anything besides that won't get patched out. If him parrying a super with his v-trigger isn't meant to be in, they'll correct it, just like they did the option selects.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...tional-judgement-will-determine-player-skill/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom