• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people keep saying this?

If Guile has shit that's completely broken and breaks the balance of the game over its knee, they'll patch it out. Anything besides that won't get patched out. If him parrying a super with his v-trigger isn't meant to be in, they'll correct it, just like they did the option selects.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...tional-judgement-will-determine-player-skill/
It'll still be a month though, they haven't released any patches mid month yet have they? But yes, you are right. If it's not supposed to be in there it won't come the next patch.

It'll still be a month though, they haven't released any patches mid month yet have they? But yes, you are right. If it's not supposed to be in there it won't come the next patch.

We haven't had a situation where a character is completely fucked like Guile is supposedly (and I do mean supposedly). Capcom can apply hotfixes before CPTs or just ban the character, which the latter would be a super shitshow.

But then again, you never know with Capcom!

We haven't had a situation where a character is completely fucked like Guile is supposedly (and I do mean supposedly). Capcom can apply hotfixes before CPTs or just ban the character, which the latter would be a super shitshow.

But then again, you never know with Capcom!
I guess we'll see :p

Next patch notes are sure to be interesting tho!

Whales

Banned
GGs seph, now those were close sets ( until the last one lol)

man, chun-li being able to combo after her overhead in V-trigger is crazy

SephLuis

GGs seph, now those were close sets ( until the last one lol)

man, chun-li being able to combo after her overhead in V-trigger is crazy

Took me a while to get the timing, but it's one of her stronger tools in V-Trigger.

She can combo out of anything really in VT.

You got much better at defending and punishing me after a few sets. Really had to up my game to keep up.

I also got to train a little in the instant air kicks. I guess it helps with the pressure.

I have yet to fight anybody from GAF....

Give me your Fighter ID and I can call you to a game.

Quesa

a2b8dc9c72.jpg

FluxWaveZ

quick help

how can I make flash kick xx Super reliably?

I was doing a sort of 360 motion but I still haven't it 100% down

360 motion doesn't sound right. The way I think it should be done is that (opponent to the right) you hold down-left and then flash kick with the direction in the up-left corner to hold the left charge. You then do the rest to cancel into the CA, since the charge has been kept.

sixghost

quick help

how can I make flash kick xx Super reliably?

I was doing a sort of 360 motion but I still haven't it 100% down

DB to UF for the flash kick, then do a fireball starting a DB is the only way I've got it even remotely consistently. It's really hard to do.

mbpm1

360 motion doesn't sound right. The way I think it should be done is that (opponent to the right) you hold down-left and then flash kick with the direction in the up-left corner to hold the left charge. You then do the rest to cancel into the CA, since the charge has been kept.

People in this thread have had success doing it as a 480 motion when the expected methods failed.

I don't know how they came up with it but it has apparently been a thing

The Hermit

Clearley not lol.

The way I think it should be done is that (opponent to the right) you hold down-left and then flash kick with the direction in the up-left corner to hold the left charge. You then do the rest to cancel into the CA, since the charge has been kept.

People in this thread have had success doing it as a 480 motion when the expected methods failed.

I don't know how they came up with it but it has apparently been a thing

DB to UF for the flash kick, then do a fireball starting a DB is the only way I've got it even remotely consistently. It's really hard to do.

Yeah those sound something I did.

I am kinda mad that Guile brought back charge moves, its destroying my hand. On the other hand it would feel too weird if the Vega'ed him.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

Yup, this works pretty reliably for me. In the lab, at least. In a match, I will probably spaz out of course. It isn't that hard using this method. Just have to be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom