• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Pricing for all the DLC is going to be ridiculous because FM is a thing. They either want you to play for a long time or pay.

Hopefully we get them Dailies.

KingBroly

Banned
I wonder if the costumes are gonna be the Vegas ones? I'm guessing the stage is the wrestling ring.

The Chun and Cammy costumes are. Dunno what the third one will be. It might be one for Urien or Juri.

$25 is still $10 too much, IMO. The value is just bad.

vg260

Pricing for all the DLC is going to be ridiculous because FM is a thing. They either want you to play for a long time or pay.

Hopefully we get them Dailies.

The premium costumes can only be bought, so if their reasoning for charging four times more than in the past is because you can earn other stuff in-game, they really screwed up their model.

I was loving the model on paper when announced, but it's been a disaster so far.

sorry I was away

I think the patch is just the same as the one last week, but likely with a fix for Chun-Li's luxury costume (it would display incorrectly on the selection screen) and possibly a fix for Cammy's skin on her luxury costume (it was oily).

Mœbius

Non-panel question...

Can everyone login at the moment or is there planned server maintenance? Keep getting a 2100d error since I applied the 1.05 title update just now.

MrCarter

The premium costumes can only be bought, so if their reasoning for charging four times more than in the past is because you can earn other stuff in-game, they really screwed up their model.

I was loving the model on paper when announced, but it's been a disaster so far.

Has it though? The premium costumes are selling very well so I don't think they are doing too badly. You and I might not like paying more but there are certainly a lot of consumers that do.

KingBroly

Banned
Non-panel question...

Can everyone login at the moment or is there planned server maintenance? Keep getting a 2100d error since I applied the 1.05 title update just now.

Maintenance until 8pm EST

IMO, they don't need 8 hours of maintenance for adding DLC

2) Survival Mode Colors will be put on sale in the future.
2BOCWl9.gif
so instead of fixing shitty survival mode they will just sell them instead. blech

Top Bottom