• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

HOLY SHIT THAT THAILAND STAGE!! Kinda wish Sagat's classic stage made it in too.

11363800_1033646893373800_1563593882_n.jpg

Well at least they went with the ibuki cape version, makes that boring ass outfit at least a bit interesting.

That thailand though!

They should give Season Pass holders the Jacket Alex costume free for what ever the fuck that abysmal one that came with the SP is as an apology for it

Redx508

@FloKO 58s58 seconds ago
Update about #SFV CPT DLC - the bundle is only on PS4. But CPT items can be purchased on steam separately. (but some is exclusive) #EVO2016

Edzi

To all you guys complaining about the CPT item pricing, didn't they say it would all go to the CPT pot? It's not really that big of a deal, nor is it that shocking that they'd be priced higher than normal if that's the case.

To all you guys complaining about the CPT item pricing, didn't they say it would all go to the CPT pot? It's not really that big of a deal, nor is it that shocking that they'd be priced higher than normal if that's the case.

"A portion"

If it all went to the pot, I'd have probably bought it.

KingBroly

Banned

PC players don't have a choice and have to pay more on top of it.

Top Bottom