• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Bodied this dude on ranked match, then I get paired again with him. In the middle of the match my dad calls and I wind up losing. Then we get matched for a third time and I'm ready to set the record straight. My dad calls back and I lose again. Note that I'm having to look up and explain stuff to my dad during the match so I'm basically standing still at this point. Guy sends me a message afterwards.

"Downroad comprete"

SALT

Play until you win one match, then winquit
jk

A Laura player win quit on me yesterday in ranked. I had a little over 6k while he was a little over 4k. He keeps jumping at me, this catches me off guard and he starts off with a big life lead. I come back to even things up but he beats me with wake up super in the first round. I destroy him the 2nd round and in the 3rd I have him with nearly no life while I was at 30%. I have a knockdown and go for a meaty and he wakes up super again to win the match.

I didn't even bother hitting rematch. I knew he was going to the 100+ he got from me and run and he did exactly that. If I run into him again I'm definitely going to troll him though lol.

mbpm1

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212482294]Bodied this dude on ranked match, then I get paired again with him. In the middle of the match my dad calls and I wind up losing. Then we get matched for a third time and I'm ready to set the record straight. My dad calls back and I lose again. Note that I'm having to look up and explain stuff to my dad during the match so I'm basically standing still at this point. Guy sends me a message afterwards.

"Downroad comprete"

SALT[/QUOTE]

That's very good.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212482294]Bodied this dude on ranked match, then I get paired again with him. In the middle of the match my dad calls and I wind up losing. Then we get matched for a third time and I'm ready to set the record straight. My dad calls back and I lose again. Note that I'm having to look up and explain stuff to my dad during the match so I'm basically standing still at this point. Guy sends me a message afterwards.

"Downroad comprete"

SALT[/QUOTE]Honestly, it's the "r" in the download complete part that just wrecked me.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

"Downroad comprete"

SALT[/QUOTE]

Git rekt m8

SephLuis

Today was a good day. Went back into practicing with Chun and started losing a few matches, especially a set to a very defensive and pain in the ass Nash.

Okay, no biggie. Continue the ranked matches, get 11 wins in a row and now I am Ultra Gold.

Went back to training, this time with Juri and started searching some casual matches. Won a few and then the Nash that beat me up before shows up. This time, I win. Feels good.

Getting better at playing with Juri. Now I just need to control better her combos and I need to train the IA legs with Chun along with the BnB ending in SBK

mbpm1

that feeling when you guess wrong every time

tumblr_ndye43OynJ1tazhx4o1_400.gif

Who else tryna play cfn is Sigmaah

Ggs. The lag got a little bad sometimes, but I don't get to fight a good Vega too often, and yours might be the best I've played against so far. Hope to get some more matches with ya sometime, hopefully with the servers behaving a little better. Thanks for the matchup experience. :)

It's the worst theme in the game.

Her theme only makes sense if Fukasawa was either extremely rushed or has gotten to a point in his career where he thinks every idea his brain poops out is solid gold and needs to be committed to a recording. There's really no other options.

SephLuis

just fought my first juri online

someone explain to me how is her theme so garbage

almost as bad as laura

jesus

It's weird that as a Juri player I don't even hear her theme. I get focused on the battle and then when it ends that I can hear a few sounds of it.

Sigmaah

Ggs. The lag got a little bad sometimes, but I don't get to fight a good Vega too often, and yours might be the best I've played against so far. Hope to get some more matches with ya sometime, hopefully with the servers behaving a little better. Thanks for the matchup experience. :)

Your guile got me so tight lmao, great guile dude, probs best one I've played too. We deff playing again that's for sure

I like to think I'm doing people a favour when I play Birdie or FANG online. They get to hear some damn good themes instead of Ryu's theme or God forbid, Juri's theme.

remz

I like to think I'm doing people a favour when I play Birdie or FANG online. They get to hear some damn good themes instead of Ryu's theme.
I hear Ryu's theme so much it's practically the music i associate playing with playing ranked/fighting in SFV. It's always weird hearing another character's theme.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I can't believe it but I have legit settled on a main finally, FINALLY, and it's Karin. I completely stayed away all this time because I wasn't feeling how Capcom changed her from Alpha 3 but decided to give her some time and now can't get enough. My problem is that Urien drops this month or early next...

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I can't believe it but I have legit settled on a main finally, FINALLY, and it's Karin. I completely stayed away all this time because I wasn't feeling how Capcom changed her from Alpha 3 but decided to give her some time and now can't get enough. My problem is that Urien drops this month or early next...

et tu bob? you're probably better off. Urien will most likely be cheeks anyway.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
et tu bob? you're probably better off. Urien will most likely be cheeks anyway.

Yeah, Karin is dope! Very smooth moves/cool looking combos, some high execution stuff (which I love generally even if I'm not great) and she has taught me better footsies due to her style.

Zackat

Yeah, Karin is dope! Very smooth moves/cool looking combos, some high execution stuff (which I love generally even if I'm not great) and she has taught me better footsies due to her style.

I get caught by her overhead a lot :( I need to improve my reactions somehow. I just get so used to play Ryu, Ken, and Nash that I forget how to play against Karin.

FluxWaveZ

I feel like I recognize the name "GodKingLockdown." It's a Bison player. Who is it?

Edit: Google is just giving me back this CFN, so maybe they're not a known name or something.

Top Bottom