• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

MadGear

Some real crazy shit going on on Floe's stream atm.

Wasn't that just someone using the same exploit Toolassisted used to get Infiltrations name? I'd like to think otherwise but it wouldn't surprise me if Capcom didn't fix that exploit yet or isn't even aware of it.

Why are a lot of my matches getting the failed to connect thing post match and I get no points? This games online is still so janky its amazing.

It says that but you'll get your points eventually.

GGs Sigmaah, that Vega is something else. I had no idea when I could press buttons and I kept eating that command throw lol.

this Ken play on VSGaming has me like

0ZPDAzq.gif

What Ken play?

I think SFV is forgotten... I haven't played at all recently. I'm a bad person.

This meme needs to die a quick painful death. :)

Astrael

I'm on for a bit while I decide what to do later tonight, if anyone wants to fight my Karin (west coast US). :)

CFN: Astrael

ShinMaruku

So who wants in a gaf lobby?
I won't be playing much but would like to have some sessions going for a few hours while I do other things.

Big Brett

So I'm downloading costume mods, but I'm not getting any options to change costumes in game. Are these just broken mods now after the update?

So I'm downloading costume mods, but I'm not getting any options to change costumes in game. Are these just broken mods now after the update?

They should override the existing costume, if not, they are broken thanks to Capcom..

Work around
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/9PI9K7lf/file.html

This one is located different area, also this one you should make a back up...
Appdata/Local/StreetFighterV/Saved/download/

if you don't know how to access appdata, simple go to computer or documents and in the address bar erase whatever is in there and type %appdata% once there in the address bar click appdata and follow the rest from from ^

mbpm1

Using Juri's v-skill as a knockoff Laura V-Dash is kinda fun. Too bad it's not legit.
I just joined GiefKids stream and saw FluxWave get bodied. According to the streamer Mika matchup is in griefs favour.

Gief can keep her out very well if he has the skill and pressure her very well on knockdown. If he messes up tho he falls for the same Mika stuff on knockdown.

FluxWaveZ

I just joined GiefKids stream and saw FluxWave get bodied. According to the streamer Mika matchup is in griefs favour.

Ha, well great, that was streamed.

It might be 5:5, but damn is it tough as Mika. He has long reaching normals ala Alex or Birdie which makes it really hard for her to get in, that armor V-Skill which stuffs a lot of her approaches, and he's a grappler (Mika has poor defensive options).

Still, once she gets in, Zangief also has to deal with a lot of pain.

Astrael

GGs Astrael, we need to play more often

Really nice Karin you've got there and I need experience against her :p

Thanks and GGs! Your Ryu is still as hard to get in on as I remember, his AAs make me so jealous.

And definitely, I really need the Ryu experience (against Ryus that aren't flowchart anyways) and I'm up almost anytime I am free, usually evenings/nighttime. Got one more week of summer session then a week off so I plan on playing a lot haha. :D

Whales

Banned
Thanks and GGs! Your Ryu is still as hard to get in on as I remember, his AAs make me so jealous.

And definitely, I really need the Ryu experience (against Ryus that aren't flowchart anyways) and I'm up almost anytime I am free, usually evenings/nighttime. Got one more week of summer session then a week off so I plan on playing a lot haha. :D

Summer classes? Damn, you're a warrior...

On the first match when I saw "Karin level 41" I was like "oh shut fucked, hes been training a lot".. lmao. We def. both leveled up

It's pretty rare for me to play that much in a single lobby, usually after like 2-3 sets I lose all focus and stop... But we were pretty evenly matched near the end and those great matches kept me awake. Reminds me of the lobbies I have with ShotoXabi too, we should all train together :p

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Just saw the footage of KBrad getting knocked out in pools for that UK tournament. That Laura really pummeled him one round. =O

Astrael

Summer classes? Damn, you're a warrior...

On the first match when I saw "Karin level 41" I was like "oh shut fucked, hes been training a lot".. lmao. We def. both leveled up

It's pretty rare for me to play that much in a single lobby, usually after like 2-3 sets I lose all focus and stop... But we were pretty evenly matched near the end and those great matches kept me awake. Reminds me of the lobbies I have with ShotoXabi too, we should all train together :p

For my level I think I've logged about 2200 casual matches, only a 55% win rate :( Some strategies I do really well against and some I struggle countering and may not have time to adapt in a 2 match set. Our first set I was at a loss what to do but I got into a better groove as time went on, so I'm glad you had fun and stuck around, too :) Like I said, I'm down anytime you want to train!

And I'm used to really long sets with Xeteh's Necalli, we have a lot of fun and it's easy to lose track of time lol.

Big Brett

They should override the existing costume, if not, they are broken thanks to Capcom..

Work around
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/9PI9K7lf/file.html

This one is located different area, also this one you should make a back up...
Appdata/Local/StreetFighterV/Saved/download/

if you don't know how to access appdata, simple go to computer or documents and in the address bar erase whatever is in there and type %appdata% once there in the address bar click appdata and follow the rest from from ^

Blah, what a pain. I'll probably just stick with what I've got for now. Enjoying the performance on PC :)

Duress

Any one know how Alex does a Lariat -> mp -> air stampede?

I can understand the mp -> stampede you just ride the gate, and as you hit neutral you push mp, but I can't figure out how to buffer it from lariat.

Top Bottom