• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Was the Birdie player a French guy named e10bis...? Casual matchmaking gave me this one three times in a row just now. Just standing there, mashing turbo light kick...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
man, after i started learning mika, things have been pretty consistent. I may have went down from ultra bronze to bronze but you gotta start somewhere :x

mitchlol

Guys I need some help, I'm trying to do some of balrogs combos but I'm a little confused. I've seen in videos people activating V trigger, using 2 f.P then a f.K and following it up with EX f.P into EX -> f.K I can't seem to get the EX to come out? How are they doing it?

man, after i started learning mika, things have been pretty consistent. I may have went down from ultra bronze to bronze but you gotta start somewhere :x

I'm thinking about doing the same, she look fun and dangerous at the same time. Especially when you're in the corner with her. Time to ditch Juri

Guys I need some help, I'm trying to do some of balrogs combos but I'm a little confused. I've seen in videos people activating V trigger, using 2 f.P then a f.K and following it up with EX f.P into EX -> f.K I can't seem to get the EX to come out? How are they doing it?

What I'm confused by is your notations; I have no idea what you are talking about.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
juri's stand forward xx mk fuharenkyaku os is so good. I feel like her offense is a bit too throw centric/ch baity. Stand strong should combo into ch strong normally imo.

mbpm1

juri's stand forward xx mk fuharenkyaku os is so good. I feel like her offense is a bit too throw centric/ch baity. Stand strong should combo into ch strong normally imo.

What OS is that?

Yeah, it'd be nice if Juri got that. I think they want her to be unstable though

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I've owned my stick for about a week now and starting to feel more comfortable with it. I do often lose my hand placement on the buttons and end up throwing out the wrong move. I'm hoping that will subside with time. Beginning to patch some holes in my defense and general fundamentals but progress is slow and tedious. I've got quite literally every area of the game that I need to work on but it's all a bit overwhelming once I start thinking about it. I've somewhat enjoyed programs like Gief's gym and the various reading material floating around but there comes a point where I have to go out there and just eat some losses. Played against a Nash, Zangief and Ken in casuals who all 0-2'd me but despite my frustration at losing so much I can see I'm not losing quite as bad as I used to and will sometimes take a round.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
What OS is that?

Yeah, it'd be nice if Juri got that. I think they want her to be unstable though

If you do stand jab twice into stand mk xx charged mk fuharenkyaku if they press a button after jabs the first hit of stand mk will ch into fuharenkyaku. If they block you just get a standing far mk.

SephLuis

If you do stand jab twice into stand mk xx charged mk fuharenkyaku if they press a button after jabs the first hit of stand mk will ch into fuharenkyaku. If they block you just get a standing far mk.

Can you post the exact inputs ? I am having trouble imagining.

Top Bottom