• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Neither has Capcom.

Ayyyyyyyy!

No, but seriously, where's all that communication they were doing so well before EVO? :/

Doesn't GC start on the 17th for press? I am sure we will hear something that day or the next day as that is when it should open up to the public.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Every evening I play the same Nash atleast once through casual matchmaking for atleast a month now. He hasn't learned a single thing about the match-up...I still beat his random V-Triggers and Scyths clean and he still does EX scythe on wake-up...
Starting to feel sorry by now.

molnizzle

imagine a world

where you set a video game to only link you with 5-bar connections

and then you didn't have to play against motherfuckers with cheap internet

that would be cool.

Ame

imagine a world

where you set a video game to only link you with 5-bar connections

and then you didn't have to play against motherfuckers with cheap internet

that would be cool.

This is what I imagine every time I get online SFV. The jank can be ruthless some nights.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Hey, has Garrett Hawke been around lately? I wanted to beg him to fix/improve this SF Alpha Karin mod that's been out for a bit.

17_karinalpha05.jpg

Original mod creator hasn't bothered.

molnizzle

If you're still on, we can try playing. My CFN is SephLuis

EDIT: Can you host, my internet is not the better to create lobbies

GG's, pretty bad lag on my end not that I think it would have helped. Hilarious noises coming from my speakers though as shoryukens hit like 400x. lol

Any lobbies going on? CFN EdziPC

I can make a lobby if you guys haven't already.

Let's see if yours in any better!

SephLuis

Anyone wanna practice with my bronze Ken? CFN: molnizzle

Moln, your Ken has some solid BnBs and you just really have to calm yourself to open your opponent better. Learn more about Ken hit confirms, meaties and so on. You currently jump a lot and there a lot of strange SRKs you throw around trying to catch the opponent off guard.

I think once you get the hang of properly opening your adversary, you should improve a lot.

molnizzle

Moln, your Ken has some solid BnBs and you just really have to calm yourself to open your opponent better. Learn more about Ken hit confirms, meaties and so on. You currently jump a lot and there a lot of strange SRKs you throw around trying to catch the opponent off guard.

I think once you get the hang of properly opening your adversary, you should improve a lot.

Yeah, that's definitely my weakest area. I have no idea how to penetrate a good defense.

Oh, and most of the SRK's were execution errors when I was trying to fireball. =/

Top Bottom