• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

mbpm1

EVOs distribution was kind of stupid. Basically any top player not in the top 4 should have gone to the Brazilian event that happened at the same time and easily get themselves way more points.

It's funny bc literally nobody did. Even the brazilian players who stayed home.

Coda

I like the general UI of SF V, the fonts and such but the main menu needs to be changed IMO. As that Penny Arcade comic makes fun of, I always feel like I'm breaking into the UN when I log into the game.

- J - D -

As someone who's only gotten into this game like a month ago I don't really have any problems with usability or the ui and menus.

At first I thought the "favorite character" thing for online matches was kinda dumb but after seeing how long it generally takes to get into a match I've warmed up to it since. The thought of waiting through character selects every match makes me shudder.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
While we're at this stuff...did the game always say "Applying update x.xx" at the log-in screen? I only notice it since 1.07. Feels like it takes longer, too.

Moaradin

Anyone sign up for the Red Bull Proving Grounds that starts later today? I did but I have no idea how they're gonna organize the matches. I didn't get any Discord info or anything.

GGs! If I didn't have to do something immediately after that match, I would have wanted to fight in a longer set. I'm in one of my losing streak periods again; I think I'm losing patience or something, not sure what it is.
Yea definitely happens from time to time...I usually just try and hit a certain tier and stay done with ranked for a while.

Unfortunately it's where most of the players are lol...

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Capcom letting a DLC character shine? In 2016?

Good one b

raw

Moaradin

Somehow got top 32 in winners in my qualifier even though I haven't touched this game in months lol. I'm playing so sloppy.

I'm gonna get bopped so hard in my next match.

edit: Next match was against Damdai and I indeed lost. Kinda sucks though cause my game was getting fps drops in the final round :(

JayEH

You guys don't remember when Juri was delayed to become a completely different character when she got modded in?

Apparently we've got another seven hour maintenance tomorrow. We COULD get our hopes up for Urien/Daily Challenges/ANYTHING, but we won't. Because we have sense.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm this close to making a tinfoil hat gaming side thread complaining about why Urien hasn't gotten a release date.

Good, we got a weekly Gaming side complain about SFV quota to hit, and its getting overshadowed by No Man's Fuckery right now. Time to make that comeback!

That Mika stare just after the cr.MP. Very likely that was an input eaten by being too early and they got wrecked because of it. Gotta stop messing up that timing, myself.

me trying that shit was one of the reasons you bodied me lmao

I think he was going for a command grab or regular throw though

Top Bottom