• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

not sure why i thought the season pass was $20. made a quick u-turn after reading the amazon page.

Why did Capcom give ryu all the anti airs? They're all viable.

Dp, crHP, stHK, and the best aa jab in the game.

They gave him everything and the farm.

Edit: and his Parry!

dat flawless offense and defense!

Celcius

°Temp. member
CrOKgN1XYAATk5N.jpg:large

Oh thanks haunts- hey wait a second! Something seems fishy here...

Hmmm....hmmm

I lol'd

Neoxon

Just a heads-up, contact Mad Catz if you bought the original FightPad Pro. They seem to be letting people exchange the older version for the improved one.

Shadoken

Punishing people for circumventing your ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE SURVIVAL MODE is bullshit. Fix that garbage first, then penalize people if you want.

I dont think Capcom would have cared much if Survival mode hack only gave you colors. Doesn't the last one give you Fight money as well? Idk if its a one time thing , but I would assume that is the primary reason they acted fast.

K guys check out this sick idea I just came up.

Wouldn't it be awesome in the Capcom Cup stage when you do the CA as Karin, the crowd laughs with her?

Shadoken

"What is perhaps more interesting about the new controller model is that, when connected to a PS4 Slim or a regular model PS4, it transfers data entirely over wired connection rather than wireless. While this may seem minor, this allows a more frame-precise reaction time than wireless play, which will be incredibly useful for games like Street Fighter V. It’s a minor difference, but it’s a slightly tighter response which may make a difference to some players.
The D-Pad also feels a little different, sloping down in the centre to give a central dip to rest your finger in a way that makes rolling between directions more comfortable."

Dunno if its been posted , but interesting info on the new DS4 and Slim PS4.

Neoxon

And the Story Costumes? I'd also like to know if older purchases will be grandfathered into this as well.
I don't think so, since Story Costumes are included in the Color Pack mentioned in the last blog update. That said, previous purchases will likely be grandfathered in. And if you have the Season Pass, you should also get the Survival colors for the Season 1 DLC characters whenever the September update drops.

"What is perhaps more interesting about the new controller model is that, when connected to a PS4 Slim or a regular model PS4, it transfers data entirely over wired connection rather than wireless. While this may seem minor, this allows a more frame-precise reaction time than wireless play, which will be incredibly useful for games like Street Fighter V. It’s a minor difference, but it’s a slightly tighter response which may make a difference to some players.
The D-Pad also feels a little different, sloping down in the centre to give a central dip to rest your finger in a way that makes rolling between directions more comfortable."

Do you know if it is it X-input compatible when you plug it into a computer?

vg260

I saw that review, and the d-pad didn't look any different to me, but maybe it was subtle. Hopefully Sony details the improvements once announced.

Neoxon

Wouldn't it be awesome in the Capcom Cup stage when you do the CA as Karin, the crowd laughs with her?
They should record the audience laughing with her at the Capcom Cup & add it into the game afterwards.

Hell, record everyone chanting with the Critical Art phrases.

mbpm1

They should record the audience laughing with her at the Capcom Cup & add it into the game afterwards.

When Alex does V-skill, the crowd chants "I'm all warmed up!" with him

Skilletor

I was sad when there wasn't a Karin in top 8 at EVO for this very reason. Would have been awesome to hear in the stadium.

Pompadour

There needs to be a stage where there's a jukebox on one side of the stage that if you K.O. your opponent in that corner they slam into the jukebox and your character's original theme music starts playing. Doing that with Guile and hearing his SF2 CPS1 theme for the rest of the match would be so hype.

I've been listening to Birdie's theme a lot over the last day or two - it's so good. I don't know how I've ignored it for so long, and it makes me want to learn him.

shoutouts to orenda from uk, faux platinum fullscreen tatsu ken with 11 winstreak playing the ragequit game. these guys always come with slight lag too.

Top Bottom