• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

The fact that the loincloth model was under all if Urien's costumes wasn't a mod.

You understand that every character with customizable clothes in every game has clothes underneath right? Easy way to save data. The guy who made the mod even said himself it was JUST A MOD. It's people like you that got people's hopes up for no reason. You read a joke title and even when the creator told you it was a MOD you still believed a joke title.

Neoxon

You understand that every character with customizable clothes in every game has clothes underneath right? Easy way to save data. The guy who made the mod even said himself it was JUST A MOD. It's people like you that got people's hopes up for no reason.
Only characters who change mid-match, like Necalli, have a bonus model underneath their default. Urien had one, & it was his loincloth model.

Only characters who change mid-match, like Necalli, have a bonus model underneath their default. Urien had one, & it was his loincloth model.

Lol Go ahead man live in denial your whole life. Believe it was in the game and they took it out. It wasn't in story mode, it wasn't in any part of the code, the official trailer comes out and it still doesn't happen but nooooo it WAS suppose to be in the game.

Neoxon

Lol Go ahead man live in denial your whole life. Believe it was in the game and they took it out. It wasn't in story mode, it wasn't in any part of the code, the official trailer comes out and it still doesn't happen but nooooo it WAS suppose to be in the game.
Then explain why you can't find similar bonus models for the likes of Charlie, Karin, or Rainbow Mika.

SMK

You understand that every character with customizable clothes in every game has clothes underneath right? Easy way to save data. The guy who made the mod even said himself it was JUST A MOD. It's people like you that got people's hopes up for no reason. You read a joke title and even when the creator told you it was a MOD you still believed a joke title.

I don't really give a shit that he doesn't transform mid match. It would have been a cool little thing if he did, but it would also be cool for people to keep the costumes they want. Since they went though the trouble of making a loincloth outfit I have no doubt it will be in the game. Also what is this joke title you keep referring to?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
You are wrong, the model had it underneath unlike any other character except Necalli, who does transform. It was atleast planned at some point.

His forward dash is 16 frames??

Shadoken

Good chance of Urien thong outfit coming in the "Nostalgia Costume pack" that was teased at Evo with Classic Alex and Ibuki. Makes sense that Urien is in it as well since he is the only other SF3 character.

Village

I truly hope so. It might seem trivial to some, but it's important to me.

When you have to worry about any detail like this, ones that appeal to those outside the "core" demographic, it doesn't inspire confidence that Capcom is interested in appealing to a more varied group of players. (And even with the worry about eSports and all that jazz, the ladies still get a variety of provocative outfits, and will continue to do so.)

I've got no problem with sex appeal in gaming, but it's a lot more fun when everyone can join in.

I think they will sell it.

Maybe the thong outfit being under his clothes is a kind of "on disk dlc" you buy the old outfit and his intro becomes his 3rd strike intro

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Zombegoast said:
I'm sure you have the best ISP in the wotld with low ping as well as your opponent's when they live on the other side of the world.
why are you the only person here constantly being matched with people 15000 miles away?

Do you live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you even play anyone from the other side of the world? And why would you then proceed and complain about lag?

MrCarter

urn07.jpg

So good.

MrCarter

It looks like it got axed (either because of eSports-related censorship or because Capcom wanted to sell the costume separately).

Cross post from other thread.

I don't think there is any evidence to suggest this as of yet. For all we know he was meant to be this way (like his story mode gameplay) all along. I don't believe the eSports rumour as we have hot Ryu and Laura almost half naked in her story costume but I do think it will be sold seperate as DLC.

Neoxon

Cross post from other thread.

I don't think there is any evidence to suggest this as of yet. For all we know he was meant to be this way (like his story mode gameplay) all along. I don't believe the eSports rumour as we have hot Ryu and Laura almost half naked in her story costume but I do think it will be sold seperate as DLC.
I won't lie, I'll probably buy the costume if it ends up being one of the Nostalgic Costumes.

Also, we'll know more about the September update at TGS. I'd link the Capcom-Unity blog post, but I'm getting ready for class.

why are you the only person here constantly being matched with people 15000 miles away?

Do you live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

Because Capcom doesn't have a region lock setting and Bar Limit setting is useless. There is not way to filter players out unless I get something like NETDUMA.

I get tons of matches everywhere in Florida from South America to South East Asia.

JayEH

Because Capcom doesn't have a region lock setting and Bar Limit setting is useless. There is not way to filter players out unless I get something like NETDUMA.

I get tons of matches everywhere in Florida from South America to South East Asia.

why do you even play this game still? all I ever see from you is complaining. if you don't enjoy it for whatever reason there are other games to play.

Skilletor

why do you even play this game still? all I ever see from you is complaining. if you don't enjoy it for whatever reason there are other games to play.

Pretty much.

That's why I was laughing. I got him to admit he has a lot of good matches, but it's like working customer service with this guy. All he does is bitch and moan. I don't get why anybody would keep playing when 4/5 posts is bitching and griping about one problem or another with the game.

Pretty much.

That's why I was laughing. I got him to admit he has a lot of good matches, but it's like working customer service with this guy. All he does is bitch and moan. I don't get why anybody would keep playing when 4/5 posts is bitching and griping about one problem or another with the game.

KingBroly doesn't post here anymore so someone has to take up the mantle.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

That doesn't answer the question: why are you the only one complaining about it? Why aren't we all getting matched up with fraudulent 5-bar connections from Africa on a regular basis?

I get matched with a mexican flag now and then and it works fine for the most part but the vast majority of my matches are US/Canada.

Skilletor

KingBroly doesn't post here anymore so someone has to take up the mantle.

lol.

And that's not to say that people shouldn't complain about this game.

I just personally wonder why anybody continues to play a game when all they do is complain about it on a message board. Seems like if you're so displeased with a game that the only thing you can type is negative experiences, 7 months out no less, then I just don't get it.

I really don't understand.

Top Bottom