• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

adamy

Banned
picked up my rap4 not long ago but during moving shit, there is a good chance all my settings on the side of the stick got moved or whatever and I cant find my damn manual

does this look correct for hori rap4 on ps4/PC while playing SFV

image.jpg

thanks in advance!

picked up my rap4 not long ago but during moving shit, there is a good chance all my settings on the side of the stick got moved or whatever and I cant find my damn manual

does this look correct for hori rap4 on ps4/PC while playing SFV

image.jpg

thanks in advance!

Looks good to me.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why don't fighting games just let you pick one of the two input methods on pad and disable the other? This has been a problem or atleast an anomaly in many games by now...

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Who's willing to bet that, after all these disappointments and delays, they drop him in a surprise update during TGS?

Come on Capcom, he's ready. And you know it.

I'd like to believe it, however I have absolutely zero faith left in capcom. In fact one could even say a deficit of faith.

Whales

Banned
Why don't fighting games just let you pick one of the two input methods on pad and disable the other? This has been a problem or atleast an anomaly in many games by now...

When I used to play pad I liked to play with the analog BUT still used the dpad for stuff like dashes because they're easier on it. So having both options is nice

obviously if it leads to dumb shit like this then it needs to go

j.HK > f+MP > f+HP > V-Trigger Cancel > MP > crMP > HP > QCF+LPMP > V-Trigger Cancel > HK > crMP > crHP > QCF+HP > b,f+KK

I think this works? Could be wrong for a few of the normals after the VT cancels.

Is that Urien?

Yep! I might have gotten some of the post-Aegis normals wrong but that sequence is possible with the right moves. Double Aegis makes it scale so hard that there isn't much point though; you can get comparable damage by cutting out the second Aegis and going for crHP > QCF+HP > b,f+HK after the second normal instead.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

Fix this shit Capcom
I blocked it, there was block animation and particle effect and somehow cross up after block the first hit.
You only blocked the first hit. That's why it says 2 hits after the EX Flying Barcelona is done. It hits 3 times.

Top Bottom