• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

MrCarter

oh v-trigger is just one of the many problems plaguing this character...

IMO she is the worst character in SFV, out of all the new characters, she need to be taken back to the drawing board and complete redesign...she just comes off a rushed character, when the community heard no character for like 2 months it become toxic and Capcom cracked under the toxic pressure and released her, along with a crappy Balrog..

But the whole reason they delayed her was BECAUSE they wanted to work on her more and not release a broken character. Her health needs to increase though. Balrog is fine.

Man fuck Necalli and everything he stands for.

Devouring?

EDIT: Dunking?

CKgD4inWsAAfjcn.jpg:large

So your proof of this is something entirely unscientific and just based on assumptions? I thought you were looking at the actual data being loaded or accessed, not just some number that shows the RAM being used.

It's not baseless, the ram usage in survival shows a very clear pattern, the ram usage in general shows a very clear pattern, it doesn't fluctuate, it barely moves when nothing is being loaded.
We can't access the console log to see what's exactly being accessed, but that doesn't mean we can't tell when the game is obviously loading something, especially when the numbers and pattern stay consistent.

I wouldn't say it's unscientific at all, considering I've been observing, measuring and experimenting.

Kashiwaba

Got my first Rage quitter since there last update for ragequitting a gold Ken his cfn is yourwelcome or something like that he eage quitted as the Critical art animation was going on for the last attack of the last round hope he burns in hell he didn't let me complete my celebrations 😢.

Hyun Sai

As a former Deejay player, FUCK Capcom.

How can you NERF a character already struggling is beyond any logical explanation. And Combofiend trying to justify the changes later was the most pathetic thing I ever heard.

That's why I cannot wait to see th extend of the "balance" in a few months. Perhaps they will nerf all the DLC characters for all I know ah ah ah

MrCarter

The Street Fighter V event at Tokyo Games Show is in around 12/13 hours from now. They also have an event on Sunday.

September 17:

10:25 to 11:05 – Street Fighter V Special Stage – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer) and guest Kazunoko (pro-gamer). Come see the true ability of the Capcom Tour 2015 champion! There may be some new information, too!

11:05 to 11:15 – Street Fighter V Studio Talk

http://youtu.be/wGTty0e4Z1w

September 18:

15:00 to 15:30 – Street Fighter V Update Information and Live Gameplay – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer).

http://youtu.be/HuvihCmw99w

Check here for local times:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

"Street Fighter V Update Information and Live Gameplay – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer)."

I think we know which character's Live Gameplay they're gonna show here.

Sakura

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
"Street Fighter V Update Information and Live Gameplay – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer)."

I think we know which character's Live Gameplay they're gonna show here.

Sakura
Well why would they bring in Kazunoko then?

Yun it is

The Street Fighter V event at Tokyo Games Show is in around 12/13 hours from now. They also have an event on Sunday.

September 17:

10:25 to 11:05 – Street Fighter V Special Stage – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer) and guest Kazunoko (pro-gamer). Come see the true ability of the Capcom Tour 2015 champion! There may be some new information, too!

11:05 to 11:15 – Street Fighter V Studio Talk

http://youtu.be/wGTty0e4Z1w

September 18:

15:00 to 15:30 – Street Fighter V Update Information and Live Gameplay – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer).

http://youtu.be/HuvihCmw99w

Check here for local times:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

definitely tuning in for this

LakeEarth

As a former Deejay player, FUCK Capcom.

How can you NERF a character already struggling is beyond any logical explanation. And Combofiend trying to justify the changes later was the most pathetic thing I ever heard.

That's why I cannot wait to see th extend of the "balance" in a few months. Perhaps they will nerf all the DLC characters for all I know ah ah ah

"But he can combo his super into his ultra now! Problem solved, Dee Jay is good now!

... too good! Lop off 10 damage to all of his normals, there, balanced."

I'd love to see a somewhat reimagined but still charge-based Dee Jay sometime down the line in SFV. The game could use some more pure charge characters. Dee Jay with a V-Skill similar to Balrog, Laura, or Ken could be a lot of fun.

I can't get it through my head that Bison's knee will beat Necalli's jab on wakeup.

I played for a while last night, I guess I played a little too long. Near the end I was getting hit by everything and fucking up my inputs super badly.

The worst thing that they did to Deejay was remove the low invincibility from his hop kicks.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I can't get it through my head that Bison's knee will beat Necalli's jab on wakeup.
Only if your timing is off

I'd love to see a somewhat reimagined but still charge-based Dee Jay sometime down the line in SFV. The game could use some more pure charge characters. Dee Jay with a V-Skill similar to Balrog, Laura, or Ken could be a lot of fun.
I love Deejay, but I just couldn't play him for long in 4 without a decent way to combo into Ultra. In V I would probably try to main him immediately.

Ima try out bison. Dude is a pressure monster. Buttons for fucking days. what's his 3f? st.jab?

Just keep in mind that he has no overhead normals so his only way in on a crouching block is grab and that can be seen coming a mile away.

But with all that said, dude somehow still gives me more trouble than a lot of characters do. He has really long strings, like you said, "buttons for days" and he hits hard. I think he has great health as well. He's basically a tank.

Tik-Tok

Ima try out bison. Dude is a pressure monster. Buttons for fucking days. what's his 3f? st.jab?

Just keep in mind that he has no overhead normals so his only way in on a crouching block is grab and that can be seen coming a mile away.

But with all that said, dude somehow still gives me more trouble than a lot of characters do. He has really long strings, like you said, "buttons for days" and he hits hard. I think he has great health as well. He's basically a tank.

No overhead, no reversal, no 3 frame jab, a predictable and telegraphed dash, no armoured moves and a fairly useless v skill. Bison is low tier all the way. Mained him since day 2 when I dropped Gief :(

No overhead, no reversal, no 3 frame jab, a predictable and telegraphed dash, no armoured moves and a fairly useless v skill. Bison is low tier all the way. Mained him since day 2 when I dropped Gief :(
But a Bison sitting on full bar threatening to use CA is one of the scariest and most crippling things in the game besides being cornered by Mika. I lose to Bison a lot.

Shadow Axe isn't an overhead?

Sigmaah

That dash is OD. Great way to get in real quick imo. Useless v-skill and no armor I'm used to cause of vega, I can probably do without an overhead but I'ma try him out and see if I like him.

Goddamn I need akuma makoto or sagat rn!

Top Bottom