• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

0e7339e8e2.jpg
Daily targets

THAT URIEN COSTUME

Also fuck Capcom for pushing Urien out on a Friday when I have a trip that same weekend.

Fucking garbage ass company pushing shit out earlier than the last week of the month.

Durden77

Oh shit, stage transitions! Awesome. On one hand, this shows this game was DEFINITELY very unfinished on release. In the other hand, I'm glad they're actually finishing it, and seemingly not leaving anything behind.

It's nice that they're taking the time for the little things that will really help this game become a great experience as a whole rather than just purley adding content

If I got that right, it seems they were talking about older controllers and the 1? frame of extra lag you'd have when trying to use them on ps4, I think he said capcom has, or will fix it

MrCarter

Good little show. We had:

- Urien release date (23rd)
- STAGE TRANSITIONS! YES!
- Plus a look at daily challenges.

Plus this peice of great artwork:

JLeIeTP.png

Producer

Currently, the game counts a disconnect between the “Another fight is Coming Your Way” screen until you pass-through the results screen by selecting “find another match” or “exit to main menu”. The range a disconnect penalty will be assessed will be changed to be between from when “Another Fight is Coming Your Way” to after League Points (LP) and Fight Money (FM) have been calculated on the “Results” screen.

Oh shit, i was ragequitting all this time.

JayEH

Well since Ken and Rog are my mains I won't need to fuck with buying colors since I finished hard survival with Ken.

I beat Hard Survival 3 times with Guile to unlock his colors for all of his costumes, and this update renders 2 of the 3 entirely pointless.

...I regret nothing. 

Top Bottom