• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

They really should have let people know Bison was in this whole game for a new body. At the end, he's like "Oh yeah, I guess I set all this up to see who's the strongest so I can take over their shit". Barely any of his dialogue references this at all until the very end.
One of the few lines from Bison that wasn't a grunt had to do with him enjoying his "generals" killing each other. The guy is just the WORST planner. I honestly had no idea what Capcom was getting at with SFV's story mode lol.

Street Fighter V |OT6| Can Ryu Win? Sure Ryu Can!

Street Fighter V |OT6| I Only Lost Because of Lag

Street Fighter V |OT6| All These Characters, and You Choose to Play Ryu

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Does Cammy's super trade with a variety of air attacks? I've gotten lucky twice now with Ken's air tatsu, taking a jumpkick's worth of damage and burning her bar. Are there lots of moves that do that?

Does Cammy's super trade with a variety of air attacks? I've gotten lucky twice now with Ken's air tatsu, taking a jumpkick's worth of damage and burning her bar. Are there lots of moves that do that?

I don't think it has any invincibility after the wall cling, so you can stuff it with a well-timed normal. One time I accidentally beat it with Mika's f+HP when the enemy Cammy tried to pop CA on wakeup.

Zackat

did haunts really never put up that blog post he said he was? lol

I went looking for it because I have been out of touch on this stuff for a bit.

Edzi

Which one of you guys is BukkakeCakes again? GG, just played you in casuals. I'm sorry you had to witness my day one Chun.

4$ for a single costume is still insane.

It's not insane when you realize there's no guaranteed stream of income besides the initial purchase...especially once daily challenges kick in.

In 4 days, it'll become even easier to earn whatever characters you want without paying an extra cent.

Compare this to SF4, where every year or two, everyone had to pay $15-$40 to continue playing the current version of the game.

That's why the costumes, which are totally cosmetic, cost 4 dollars. Because, all the other VITAL stuff they used to charge for is free.

You should've read some of those gaf posts, what he promised is not that blog post, it was going to be about clarifying the pricing and how much of it goes to the prize pool

The last he said was this a couple weeks ago:
https://www.reddit.com/user/hauntsxl
Obviously taking longer than expected but yes its still coming. Learned my lesson of announcing what I'm working on before I have everything finalized so I apologize to you guys for the wait and not setting proper expectations.

I'm guessing that actually RUNNING CPT is taking up more of his time, these days.

Finals is only a couple months away, after all...

Neoxon

So Capcom rearranged the Character Select Screen to where all of the SFIII characters are lumped together.

x18_charsel02.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bggDsVz-h-.jpg

I'd personally also put F.A.N.G opposite to Rashid & Juri opposite to Urien if they were already doing CSS adjustments, but whatever. I guess Balrog being opposite to Urien also makes sense.

So Capcom rearranged the Character Select Screen to where all of the SFIII characters are lumped together.

I'd personally also put F.A.N.G opposite to Rashid & Juri opposite to Urien if they were already doing CSS adjustments, but whatever. I guess Balrog being opposite to Urien also makes sense.

i like that swagged out urien

Sigmaah

Looks like we getting one more 3s char (for now) and another one from 2 or 4 or any other then 3s.

Zackat

this game is starting to get pretty boring. only fight ryu and ken.

zzzzzzzzzz

where's the variety! not even karin or juri anymore

That is pretty evil.
Looks like we getting one more 3s char (for now) and another one from 2 or 4 or any other then 3s.
Third Strike characters are coming regardless. Most of the remaining characters people would pay for are coming from 3S. I'll still hope for Cody and Ingrid, though.

zzzzzzzzzz

This is why you do battle lounges instead. I don't even touch ranked after getting gold since it's 70% Ryu and Ken.

Kashiwaba

zzzzzzzzzz

Really I'm actually starting to miss ryu recently I've been running into lots of Chuns and Lauras which really sux cuz i was getting used to Ryu match up and they are becoming more predictable.

Producer

I do wish the dlc costumes were $1 cheaper. So i could get 3 for one $10 psn card. I bought a ton of project diva modules since they were $2 a piece, if only we had it that good here.

Skilletor

The DLC characters were kind of a bust. Some have the aesthetics down while others are solid mechanically, but they're lacking overall. Gotta wait for season 2.

I feel like this is a silly narrative by players that think if you're not ryu/chun/karin then you're a bad character.

The DLC characters are all decent, with some of them getting more play in tourneys recently (alex and guile specifically).

Hyun Sai

Ok, after nearly 2 weeks of KoF XIV, I hop on SFV to see how rusty I am.

First CASUAL match, first Rage Quit.

I don't understand this planet anymore...

Top Bottom