• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Coda

Would love to have this:

2nd-impact-gill_by_caddie.jpg

Still waiting on my stage where it rains!

Damn a stage where it's raining would be dope.

Sigmaah

I personally think urien is gonna be mid-high tier just cause of aegis. From what I can tell he's gonna be a mix-up/reset monster but who knows until tomorrow

Sayad

Re-posting from the FG thread. Someone translated UmeTalk with GO1
G: "Well, after that, I showed up at national tournaments for a number of different games, but the big thing was that Evo had this side tournament called AnimEvo, and, you know, it's for people who like anime games."
D: "You were invited?"
G: "Yes, I was invited. That was my first time going to Evo. So there I entered Melty Blood, Aquapazza, Under Night In-Birth, and Dengeki Fighting Climax, and then I won all of them.
D: "Wow, four? They may be side tournaments, but I think four wins is an Evo first."
G: "So after the side tournaments, well, how can you go to Evo and not want to watch? I mean I watched Evo vids and I thought those were awesome then, but watching in person is totally different. I had goosebumps! So I started thinking, hey, SFV is coming out next year, so maybe I could enter? So I took the opportunity of SFV to go to Evo."
D: "So SBO made you interested in fighters... and Evo turned you over to SFV? Hmm... I guess it's the same with SFIV, there's something about Street Fighter that makes people who are good at other games always come back to it. I guess if they're already good, they may as well shoot for fame?"
G: "Something like that. So I told myself I'd make sure to get on that stage next year and started practicing."
D: "And it happened. Wow, your dream came true just like that! You know, life doesn't usually go that well."
Great read, dude is a legend.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp4hov

Nash's fireball is more than using for rush down. Because of his low recovery, he can shutdown jump ins with regular genocide cutter almost full screen with the ex version mid screen. Nash can do a lot more with his fireballs than most of the roster. If Guile's recovery is least of his issue than he needs 3-4 frame normal for better AA.

Skilletor

Nash's fireball is more than using for rush down. Because of his low recovery, he can shutdown jump ins with regular genocide cutter almost full screen with the ex version mid screen. Nash can do a lot more with his fireballs than most of the roster. If Guile's recovery is least of his issue than he needs 3-4 frame normal for better AA.

3 frame normal would make guile's boom pressure unstoppable if the opponent doesn't have meter for vreveral or during vtrig. Would have to make Guile's boom worse, which would suck, since it's almost perfect.

Guile can shutdown jump ins with his lp boom as well. He might not have a scythe, but he has d.hp, air throw, and space dependent flash kicks.

Durden77

『Inaba Resident』;217660253 said:
Do we know what time the update drops?

And is Urien coming tomorrow or Friday? Capcom Unity says the 22nd but for some reason I'm hearing people say that Urien isn't until the 23rd.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
There's usually been a maintenance before a new character drops, too. I'm still awaiting that announcement.

Ryce

I actually really like this method of selecting Urien's loincloth. You get to pick which suit/costume you want to tear apart.

Okay, will create a room and send an invite.

Invite sent. Your CFN is also Whales right ?

Brazil. Though the connection varies a lot with people here from good to unplayable
I'll give it a shot, but it usually gets really shaky outside of North America

CFN Bukkakecakes if you're not already playing

I honestly can't decide whether the Alex/Chun matchup is worse for Alex in this game or 3S.
Lmao

I'd have to say 3S though.
best of 2 would probably be better, I dont need char select too
I turned off character select since it seems like everyone is set with a character. I'll do best of 3 if they'd like it as well, but I know not everyone wants to sit through that shit in a room with more than 2 people lol.

Whales

Banned
Lmao

I'd have to say 3S though.

I turned off character select since it seems like everyone is set with a character. I'll do best of 3 if they'd like it as well, but I know not everyone wants to sit through that shit in a room with more than 2 people lol.

wow im pretty dumb, I actually really said best of 2? lol

nah 1 match is fine too

Top Bottom