• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Stumbled upon this Udon beach art (source)
street_fighter_swimsuit_special__udon_by_pnzrk-daih1fs.jpg
It's got some intersting characters in it.

lol for real? who does he play in 5? ima guess cammy
Rashid

GUILE

IS

GOLD

Finally! I'm stronger than I ever was with Nash with Guile now. I've been really cracking down on this game latley and it's payed off.

Congrats! :D

These stats are pretty interesting. I assume this is data from the top 100 overall, not just the v-league site?
Crazy how good Bison is. I certainly still have my problems against him online.

But the funniest thing is probably Ryu's jump between the two lists from 3rd to last to #1

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm assuming it's overall, since the site keeps track of matches with players that don't have a profile.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway...characters that are in the picture and not in the game and it probably doesn't mean anything but whatever: Decapre, Akuma, Juli (pretty sure it's her?), C. Viper, Azam, Sean, Li-Fen

3 frame normal would make guile's boom pressure unstoppable if the opponent doesn't have meter for vreveral or during vtrig. Would have to make Guile's boom worse, which would suck, since it's almost perfect.

Guile combos do very little damage and requires a lot more work to do. He also has 950 Stun/Stamina and his only defense is a Ex Flash Kick and V-Reversal. I think a 3 frame normal would benefit him than having his Sonic Boom slightly worse.

Skilletor

Guile combos do very little damage and requires a lot more work to do. He also has 950 Stun/Stamina and his only defense is a Ex Flash Kick and V-Reversal. I think a 3 frame normal would benefit him than having his Sonic Boom slightly worse.

Sure, if you want handcuffs in SF5. Give him a 3 frame normal, lol.

LakeEarth

I need like 30k more for Urien I'm doing demonstrations now, not bout survival what else gives me fm

Fuck hard story mode too

At least with story mode, if you fail, you immediately get to try the match again. Unlike survival mode which requires a half hour of monotony before you get to the matches that actually matter.

Yesterday I reminded myself why I never play survival. I noticed I never did FANG's normal survival, play 28 near perfect round, get opened up twice by Necalli at 29 which leaves me with low life, get the low health recovery option, and that's a wrap. "Game Over: Do you want to waste your life again"?

JayEH

Why are we still having these conversations? this shit is like a year late lmao. people been talking about this since E3 last year.

Top Bottom