• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Duress

Yep that's what I figured. People just took the points and ran to get their rank. I'm at the 2k mark and people still have the same skill level. I'm seeing more Mikas I have no idea how to fight her. Seems like she just push buttons and every thing is safe. Please tell me they're going to nerf her next season. It's really the only character that I really want nerfed.

Update being out might mean maintenance ends earlier than expected. I think that happened last time.

Yep that's what I figured. People just took the points and ran to get their rank. I'm at the 2k mark and people still have the same skill level. I'm seeing more Mikas I have no idea how to fight her. Seems like she just push buttons and every thing is safe. Please tell me they're going to nerf her next season. It's really the only character that I really want nerfed.

No.

Hold dat.

Literally the only moves she has that are safe are her light normals and f+HP command normal. So long as you stay away from the corner and outpoke her (since her normals aren't all that great in neutral) it's not all that hard to prevent her from going ham.

Who do you play? She's got really bad matchups against a handful of characters and I'm sure some of the folks in this thread could give you fighter-specific tips.

FluxWaveZ

Who's your character?

Edzi

Every time the game has a maintenance notice, I get another warning about illegal activity on my account even though I haven't touched mods ever since they cracked down on survival. Anyone else seeing this too? It seems like only the original warning shows up in my logs, but I'm not sure why I keep seeing it pop up on the main menu every time theres an update.

is CPU Urien nasty with Aegis?

Urien isn't available yet. Need to log into CFN at least once before he becomes useable, and the server is currently dow.

So, what unknown stage transitions are there? I'm on Steam and the patch isn't here yet.

Capcom Unity listed them all:

Shadaloo Base
Hillside Plaza
Underground Arena
Forgotten Waterfall
Union Station
Kanzuki Estate
City in Chaos
Apprentice Alley
Lair of the Four Kings

I haven't seen any of the unseen ones yet (trying to do it naturally via CPU fights is tough lol)

EDIT: Lair of Four Kings left side knocks you into the screen, and it looks like it displays your characters stats? (height, weight, etc. It was fast, so I missed the details)

BlizzKrut

Banned
Urien isn't available yet. Need to log into CFN at least once before he becomes useable, and the server is currently dow.

Shadaloo Base
Hillside Plaza
Underground Arena
Forgotten Waterfall
Union Station
Kanzuki Estate
City in Chaos
Apprentice Alley
Lair of the Four Kings

I haven't seen any of the unseen ones yet (trying to do it naturally via CPU fights is tough lol)

I know the stages lol, I just wanted to know the transitions themselves.

Edzi

Shadaloo Base
Hillside Plaza
Underground Arena
Forgotten Waterfall
Union Station
Kanzuki Estate
City in Chaos
Apprentice Alley
Lair of the Four Kings

Do we know if the stage transitions still work on alternate versions of stages?

Moaradin

Shadaloo Base
Hillside Plaza
Underground Arena
Forgotten Waterfall
Union Station
Kanzuki Estate
City in Chaos
Apprentice Alley
Lair of the Four Kings

EDIT: Lair of Four Kings left side knocks you into the screen, and it looks like it displays your characters stats? (height, weight, etc. It was fast, so I missed the details)

I wonder if there's any more stage transitions that extend the stage. I know you can fight inside the bank in City in Chaos now.

I know the stages lol, I just wanted to know the transitions themselves.

Ah okay, lol.

Lair of Four Kings left side knocks you into the computer screen, and it looks like it displays your characters stats? (height, weight, etc. It was fast, so I missed the details)

Right side knocks you face first into the hand of a Bison statue. Then the Bison statue blasts you with Pyscho energy

LakeEarth

I like how the gaming side thread about the update was so busy complaining about Laura's design that no one even noticed that the update added stage transitions and Vs CPU.

Shadowloo Air Base right side, you get electrocuted on one of the spinning engine thingies...

Ha, Russian Underground Arena, right side you get knocked into a snowman with a :< face...

EDIT: Russia left side you get knocked into the bar, and a Matryoshka Doll head lands on you

mbpm1

We've come full circle.

image.php

London stage right side, you get the hat that the Royal Guards wear ^^

Left side, your upper torso crashed through the bathroom wall, and you skump over, stuck in the wall.

BlizzKrut

Banned
London stage right side, you get the hat that the Royal Guards wear ^^

Left side, your upper torso crashed through the bathroom wall, and you skump over, stuck in the wall.

Have you found any stage KO that gives you another part of the map like the Bustling Side Street restaurant one or the City in Chaos bank one?

Hello Street Fighter fans,

As a part of the new content and system update releasing later today, we’re also rolling out an updated anti-crack solution (note: not DRM) that prevents certain users from hacking the executable. The solution also prevents memory address hack that are commonly used for cheating and illicitly obtaining in-game currency and other entitlements that haven’t been purchased yet.

The anti-crack solution does not require online connectivity in order to play the game in offline mode; however, players will be required to click-confirm each time they boot up the game. This step allows ‘handshake’ to take place between the executable and the dependent driver prior to launch

disruptive%20danny.gif

Have you found any stage KO that gives you another part of the map like the Bustling Side Street restaurant one or the City in Chaos bank one?

No...I think those are the only two.

By the way, India stage right: Get bodied by elephants

Left: You get slammed into the wall mimicking the contortionist shape of the Yoga master floating next to you. I lol'd.

Top Bottom