• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

MrCarter

Ah man I hoped every stage had one transition to extend it and one goofy knockdown like the bus in the China stage. Oh well at least we have two stages that do.

Play your cards right, and...
Cs-7cCIVUAAlI1H.jpg

Ah man I hoped every stage had one transition to extend it and one goofy knockdown like the bus in the China stage. Oh well at least we have two stages that do.

BTW, the City in Chaos stage has an additional stage ending once you're inside the bank on the right side (knock them into the safe)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh no...DRM solutions on PC games can be really shitty. Let's see how this turns out.

sucks to here about no transitions in nighttime waterfall, especially considering it's FM DLC
I only play the three alternative versions, they are all better. This sucks...

Does Guile's stage have anything? Breaking boxes would be the ones that makes the most sense

Dunno if it's just me but these are both showing up as broken hotlinks.
Same here

BlizzKrut

Banned
I only play the three alternative versions, they are all better. This sucks...

Does Guile's stage have anything? Breaking boxes would be the ones that makes the most sense

On Capcom-Unity it was stated that it was only the vanilla stages, though one modder found files on a KO on the Kanzuki Beach Estate, so they're probably coming later.

A lot of returning characters seem to have half the theme be new music but have the middle half be a throwback to their classic theme.

Birdie comes to mind, also true for that Ryu Story mode remix theme with the 3S throwback.

Skilletor

I played 3s for years, hated the music, and only recognize it in the game.

I always just go, "okay." when people praise it as some amazing OST.

Yeah, I only casually played 3s if that, and I don't think that theme is something I'd ever listen to outside the game.

Now Makoto's theme on the other hand.

Shadoken

Damn and here i thought the general opinion was SF3 had a really good OST.

Yeah, I only casually played 3s if that, and I don't think that theme is something I'd ever listen to outside the game.

That doesn't mean much. IMO for Gaming music , some tracks sound amazing in-game but dont necessarily feel the same when you are listening to it outside of the game.

Like Jazzy NYC with that NY subway stage in 3S , it all adds so much character. But if you remove all that and just listen to the track , perhaps it doesnt have the same effect. Some SFV tracks actually have the opposite effect , they sound pretty decent by themselves but in-game its not even noticeable. Some Tracks are a bit slow for how fast paced the game is.

Top Bottom