• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Wow the AI in versus mode is actually not bad. Good practicing tool.

About your average level super gold player, maybe a little better since they punish some things like sweep.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah apparently anti-virus software doesn't like whatever Capcom did on PC. And there are people out there that just don't have access to admin rights.

This might backfire

Drahcir

Oh my god, Capcom. Thanks for more humiliating knockout stage transitions. As if being a crappy player wasn't already bad enough for some of us. Rub even more salt into my wounds. Do it! :(

Shadoken

Shadow Charlie is real , Datamined from new update. He has shadaloo logo on the back.

x22_evilnash01.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lonRYaah28.webp

BenjiGAF

Colors 1-10 available from the jump and vs CPU were all I ever wanted. The fact that 2 of my 3 3rd Strike characters are playable within Year One is just icing. Thank you Capcom: finally, SFV is what I wanted from the start

now add Q and Cody and it will be GOTG

Steroyd

Oh my god, Capcom. Thanks for more humiliating knockout stage transitions. As if being a crappy player wasn't already bad enough for some of us. Rub even more salt into my wounds. Do it! :(

At least now you won't jump yourself into a corner and get better at positioning and spacing in neutral now.

[rant]Fucking jumping Ryu's, why do they keep jumping!?[/rant]

I want that Shadow Charlie so bad.

Fuuucckkkkkkkkkk man.

Really hope they don't do the eye gleam thing if the pausing from MSHvsSF comes with it.

Yeah apparently anti-virus software doesn't like whatever Capcom did on PC. And there are people out there that just don't have access to admin rights.

This might backfire

"Do you want this program to make changes to your PC?"

"Yes"

Then the game never boots.

Edit: Working now but the servers aren't. Are they down for everyone else?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I've been sparring with max level CPU Ibuki and Karin a bit (omg vs CPU finally 10/10 GOTY!!!) and they have an uncanny way of making their hurtboxes vanish when I jump in, both from the front and cross up style. My positioning is just like it would be in a match against a person, but somehow they crouch or do just the right attack or something and I whiff completely.

Anyone else notice this or am I crazy?

I've been sparring with max level CPU Ibuki and Karin a bit (omg vs CPU finally 10/10 GOTY!!!) and they have an uncanny way of making their hurtboxes vanish when I jump in, both from the front and cross up style. My positioning is just like it would be in a match against a person, but somehow they crouch or do just the right attack or something and I whiff completely.

Anyone else notice this or am I crazy?

Nah forget the CPU. Besides it being super easy at max level, it's going to make me soft if I continue to mess with it.

A CPU is still a CPU and there is no need to do mind games or develop your deeper strategies. If your goal is to play online and actually get good/better then you have access to real players 24/7.

I feel strange even saying this because up until SFV I have been a CPU kid my entire SF life.

This is great for casuals though. They couldn't just string a bunch of matches together in sequence and make a poor man's arcade mode though?

Servers are back up at 10 EST...a.k.a. in 24 minutes
Awesome, thanks.

Top Bottom