• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Yes yes yes so godlike.

Man he tells Nash that defeat is all he will ever know.

Now how do I do stuff like cr.h into knees? My timing is all off even when I try the corner.

Anyone got pics/vids of loincloth Urien in either of his alts?

oc805bE.jpg

Durden77

My fucking bullshit internet is taking forever to download the patch. Ugh. Why does me PS4 never download updates in sleep mode while I'm at work?! I thought it was supposed to and I have the option selected!

Neonep

My PS4 is struggling to download this update. I started it and it since 35 minutes. Then I go away for a bit and come back and it says 91 minutes. I paused it and started downloading it again and now it says 8 hours.

LakeEarth

Like Urien, but I'm having a hell of a time doing his ground to air EX fireball (qcf mp+hp) on a pad. It's never been a problem in other games. And of course, SFV only offers lp+mp and lp+mp+hp macros. not mp+hp.

pHand

Purchased Urien with FM but there is not even a portrait of him in Character Select. PC version.

I have the PC version with Season Pass, and while Urien is listed as "Purchased" in the shop, he's nowhere to be found on the character select screen. I also can't play his character story or trials. I've tried verifying the files and restarting my computer, but no dice. Is there anyone with the PC version actually able to play as Urien?

KingBroly

Banned
Fired it up on PC, game gave me a bunch of things with "SYS_ID" in boxes.

Bought Urien, isn't available.

way to go, Capcpom. Way to fucking go. sigh...smh

Bob White

I guess high plat people don't give a fuck about Urien. I've not played one mirror match since I started an hour ago. I'm not even playing ranked.

I like his easy ass combos
I like his mirror setups
I like his normals
I like his outfit
I like his personality

Urien is literally everything I wanted in a fucking character. For once I feel situated with a main. I hope this dude is booty so I'm the only one playing him after a week passes lol.

I like his easy ass combos
I like his mirror setups
I like his normals
I like his outfit
I like his personality

Urien is literally everything I wanted in a fucking character. For once I feel situated with a main. I hope this dude is booty so I'm the only one playing him after a week passes lol.
Oh I'll definitely be playing him, but I really need to break some of my 3S habits. Wish he still had his neutral grab from 3S though.

ShinMaruku

Took me 15 mins to download the update. The downloads are inconsistent. Urien looks interesting but the trades he has is very worrying.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, I'm gonna need two things:

1. Frame Data
2. Aegis Reflector setup videos

I've passed his Challenge mode and spent some time in Training mode, but I still haven't gotten a good grasp of how exactly this character is supposed to be played. Obviously, that tends to be the case with characters I've spent less than 2 hours with.

Top Bottom