• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

I start the game and then I accept running it as admin but it never starts. I restarted steam but it is not helping. Are my costume mods getting in the way?

Apparently if you've disabled v-sync in the .ini or edited it some other way, then you need to undo that. Hope that helps.

I haven't touched the .ini but I am trying to verify the game cache to see if anything is messed up. It would suck if I have to redownload the whole game again.

edit: Just tried it, didn't help.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Nah forget the CPU. Besides it being super easy at max level, it's going to make me soft if I continue to mess with it.

A CPU is still a CPU and there is no need to do mind games or develop your deeper strategies. If your goal is to play online and actually get good/better then you have access to real players 24/7.

I feel strange even saying this because up until SFV I have been a CPU kid my entire SF life.

This is great for casuals though. They couldn't just string a bunch of matches together in sequence and make a poor man's arcade mode though?

I agree with all of this and was only messing with CPU because online was down. I think fighting the CPU is useful for practicing defense and poking through blockstrings against characters I rarely face online. I doubt I'll spend much time with it.

I was just curious if anyone else felt like the CPU was very precisely dodging jump ins somehow.

mitchlol

I have the season pass... so shouldn't I get all the original casts colours up to 10? or is it only the DLC characters? I'm confused.

Talks about Bison's "new vessel." Show's Ed challenge Urien with Psycho Power.

Some random stuff with Viper, I forget what she said.

Oh snap! Bison is never truly gone, hah. I'm glad that Ed popped up again, I honestly want to see what they'll do with him.

At this point, I don't doubt the inclusion of C. Viper in Season 2.

Thanks, Skilletor!

Kikirin

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/09/22/street-fighter-v---september-update-out-now

As promised, Daily Targets are now available. Be sure to log in frequently for new Daily Targets to cash in. The following is a list of some of this week’s Daily Targets and rewards for completing them.

• Use a V-Skill 10 times: 100FM
  • Fight in a Ranked Match: 1,000FM
  • Clear Cinematic Story Mode: 500FM
  • “Sakura’s important Errand”: 5,000FM
Also has some trouble shooting tips for dealing with false positives with the anti-hax.

Edzi

Nobody knows how to get naked urien yet? I figured it'd be instantaneous.

Someone better figure it out before I get online later tonight.

Hold LP+MK+HP during the intro. Just started a survival round nude w/ shades in his story costume.

Had a hunch since that was the combination for special colors in 3S.

Hold LP+MK+HP during the intro. Just started a survival round nude w/ shades in his story costume.

Had a hunch since that was the combination for special colors in 3S.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm so happy he keeps the shades.)

Do you have his premium alt? And if so, does it work with that one too?

Tan

apparently windows 10 anniversary update is preventing lots of people from launching the game. Myself included.

heads up y'all

Top Bottom