• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Neoxon

Yeah, I'm gonna need two things:

1. Frame Data
2. Aegis Reflector setup videos

I've passed his Challenge mode and spent some time in Training mode, but I still haven't gotten a good grasp of how exactly this character is supposed to be played. Obviously, that tends to be the case with characters I've spent less than 2 hours with.
I have the eGuide, is there anything in particular that you want to know?

I have the eGuide, is there anything in particular that you want to know?

I'm not FluxWave but how negative are his target combos and the frame data on his heavy normals both charged and uncharged versions. His ex knees seems plus on block, the normal ones might be safe with spacing but I'm not 100% sure. Also I guess good tick throw normals (so I guess that means anything between +2 and 5 without too much pushback).

SephLuis

Today was a good day.

Got Platinum in ranked using Chun.

Got all challenges with Urien fairly quick. He's quite difficult to use and not my kind of character, but still fun.

Went back to train with Juri. Hopefully this time I get better with her.

mbpm1

I'm not FluxWave but how negative are his target combos and the frame data on his heavy normals both charged and uncharged versions. His ex knees seems plus on block, the normal ones might be safe with spacing but I'm not 100% sure. Also I guess good tick throw normals (so I guess that means anything between +2 and 5 without too much pushback).

Light charge I think is negative 4 on hit but 0 on block

Crazy chili dog was garbage tbh

THANK YOU!

Yes it was. Was a an 8 year old mashing on the keyboard in SF3?

9Heckso.png

KingBroly

Banned
Dunno if I want to try Ranked and get 10 V-skills at the same time.

Dunno what Sakura's Mission is, either. Maybe it's like see Sakura on screen, which would mean Juri's story?

Light charge I think is negative 4 on hit but 0 on block

That is really weird to have it unsafe on hit but safe on block.

edit: tested knees, it seems that it is only jab punishable if Chun blocks it if it is aimed at her head. Anything lower, Urien can block fast enough.

sonicmj1

Game won't launch for me on PC anymore. I tried the stuff like adding the game as an exception on antivirus and it doesn't matter.

Fuckin' thing sucks.

Game won't launch for me on PC anymore. I tried the stuff like adding the game as an exception on antivirus and it doesn't matter.

Fuckin' thing sucks.

I had to restart my pc before I got it to work. I also re-verified my game cache so I did lost my costume mods, but I'll try to get them back later.

KingBroly

Banned
You can use Urien's Thong in Survival, BUT you gotta switch it in before EACH MATCH. That's lame. Another
very small
reason to hate Survival.

There's also no option to buy each character's colors individually

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
I like his easy ass combos
I like his mirror setups
I like his normals
I like his outfit
I like his personality

Urien is literally everything I wanted in a fucking character. For once I feel situated with a main. I hope this dude is booty so I'm the only one playing him after a week passes lol.

Oh I'll definitely be playing him, but I really need to break some of my 3S habits. Wish he still had his neutral grab from 3S though.

Count me in. Definitely intend to remain a part of the dwindling Urien population once the initial army gets tired and goes home.

Fortunately (depending on how you look at it), I didn't main him in 3S and so don't have any habits to kick. Really looking forward to putting in some time with this guy and learning him from the ground up.

ElFly

urien is p good at my scrubby levels

gotta exploit the short timeframe where people don't know that crouching MP advances and eat four in a row

KingBroly

Banned
This legit made me laugh.

I'm OCD
I was bored

I don't really have an affinity for playing people, so going into a Ranked Match and just spamming V-skill is pretty dumb.

So even if I don't load up mod manager, the mods I had on last stay loaded.

EDIT:
SAKURA'S SECRET ERRAND:
Watch the Epilogue of Karin's Story
- All there is to it

Neonep

Hopefully they update these regularly. I just finished all of them for a FM total of 6,700. Watch them update them once every 2 weeks or something.

Zukuu

Banned
What does Urien's V-skill actually do for the moves it affects? Does it give armor or what?
Also does he has any sort of reversal?

Top Bottom