• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Urien is legal at Wizard World Austin. I asked the guys at the desk, they laughed said if he's on there it's good to go. I think I'm gonna just play him all the way for shits and giggles even though I have less than 2 hours of practice time.

Endo Punk

So pleased with these updates. Bought some dlc costumes to show support especially now that they come with multiple colours. Battle outfit Ryu, Nicalli, Bison and Juri are so good.

I really wanted to see hot ryu outfit enabled for story so I could take many pics lol. Hope next update enables random color/outfit for versus/random play. Friends always like going random with choice of character and it kinda sucks colours and outfit don't change.

stn

Think I might play some Necalli for a while. He's just too easy to play, simple gameplan. Great AA options, easy hit-confirms and combos. Not a huge fan of the character look but I am digging the samurai outfit.

The recovery frames for Chariot Tackle are 20: 24: 21 & they're -7: -8: -6 on block for L: M: H respectively (trust me, I double-checked).

It seems that the light one is safe from jabs at the tip. I tested it against Chun's crouch jab. I don't think I could get the medium one to be safe though.

Whales

Banned
The recovery frames for Chariot Tackle are 20: 24: 21 & they're -7: -8: -6 on block for L: M: H respectively (trust me, I double-checked).

and what are they on hit?

Its weird... they seriously do pretty bad damage and theyre a charge move and theyre super punishable. Is it because they're super good on hit or what?

LakeEarth

Doing Urien's OTG super after a crush counter sweep seems pretty situational. You have to be using sweep at an unsafe distance to be close enough for the super to connect, and I can't seem to dash up and super fast enough for it to work from far away.

Anyone get good with his c.lk into his s.lp s.mp chain? The mp always misses for me. I did land it a couple of times, but I had to hold forward for it to work (thus not be able to cancel into tackle). c.lk -> s.lp xx light tackle works though.

Edgeward

Haven't played in a while and jumped in after they removed the rootkit but the online is noticeably worse for me so far. Maybe once the initial rush of players with Urien out dies down but so far it's no bueno for me. Also these challenges are really disappointing. I was kinda hoping for something more like 3SOE but this isnt close to it.

Edzi

Doing Urien's OTG super after a crush counter sweep seems pretty situational. You have to be using sweep at an unsafe distance to be close enough for the super to connect, and I can't seem to dash up and super fast enough for it to work from far away.

Anyone get good with his c.lk into his s.lp s.mp chain? The mp always misses for me. I did land it a couple of times, but I had to hold forward for it to work (thus not be able to cancel into tackle). c.lk -> s.lp xx light tackle works though.

Pretty sure c.lk -> s.lp -> s.mp doesn't work, unless you're in the corner. Too much push back otherwise, so the Mp won't connect.

CD'S BAR

finally beat general story on hard last night. all i had left for the longest time was charlie v bison and ryu v bison. only reason i was able to complete it was i cheesed the fuck out of bison by non-stop jumping in a corner and kicking on my way down. cpu didn't know wtf to do.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I like that urien's mp hp target combo is a natural frame trap. Also cool that its comboable into from a ch low strong and can be vtc'd, wherein a normal f hp cant

LakeEarth

A little late, but I'm pretty proud of it.

1132781.gif

ShinMaruku

I have to say, that second round you could've just won with a simple jump in combo, but instead you wasted your entire meter. You should try to avoid using meter when you don't have to.

Yeah right after that I regretted that. What would have been a good jump in combo?

AmyS

After completing cinematic story mode and a number of other character stories, I made my first purchase with Fight Money, got the Air Force Base stage ^__^

Neoxon

I think the Loincloth Mode easter egg is gonna push me to get every Urien costume that Capcom sells. I already bought the Story costume (with Fight Money).

Top Bottom