• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Does anyone playing on PC have experience with multiple PC players on the same network? When a friend and I try playing together from the same house in battle lounge, we're getting a terrible connection with lots of rollback.

Everything's fine if we play other people online, we have bandwidth to spare.

Does anyone playing on PC have experience with multiple PC players on the same network? When a friend and I try playing together from the same house in battle lounge, we're getting a terrible connection with lots of rollback.

Everything's fine if we play other people online, we have bandwidth to spare.

You can only forward specific ports to a single IP, having multiple people on the same network, not doing LAN, going through external matchmaking, usually means one of the machines becomes strict NAT.

And just when I finally get inspired to play street fighter again

* activate Necalli's V-Trigger when opponent is jumping in *

* OPPONENTS MK BEATS DP *

smh

Tan

is there any sort of tutorial in this game? its on sale on steam and I think I want to pick it up finally.

There's a super basic tutorial that walks you through the buttons.
Then there are demonstration videos+text to explain the other stuff and character-specific whatevers. Also pretty basic.

Sheroking

is there any sort of tutorial in this game? its on sale on steam and I think I want to pick it up finally.

There's a weak sauce tutorial when you start it for the first time, and a "tutorial" section that involves text nobody cares about.

There's lots of good online tutorial content though. We'd help you out, too :)

I would say buy it. I think the deluxe edition for 60 dollars is worth it. But good as this game is it can give you severe fps issues. Good for you though steam allows refunds.

what severe fps issues are you talking about?

Dunno what he's talking about, I let a friend of mine borrow one of my old 6950's, and the game ran fine without any drops for him.

Game would always drop in fps from 60 to sub 20s in menu. Sometimes entire match would be like sub 20fps. This issue is actually quite common. Do some google search or look in steam forums or SFV reddit perhaps?
Was able to fix it somewhat after disabling vsync. But screen tearing was just bad. ended up getting refund on steam.

Redx508

Game would always drop in fps from 60 to sub 20s in menu. Sometimes entire match would be like sub 20fps. This issue is actually quite common. Do some google search or look in steam forums or SFV reddit perhaps?
Was able to fix it somewhat after disabling vsync. But screen tearing was just bad. ended up getting refund on steam.

never had that happen to me.

If I have to search for it to find anything, then it isn't "quite common", heck 90% of the results on the first page of google are from the beta, steam reviews don't mention it either.

From what I understand from digging deep into steam search, is that's an uncommon bug that happened with some specific nvidia cards/laptops, but nvidia released a driver(s) that supposedly fixed it (mostly).

So can we get ex2 colors in pc for fm?
Are the colors from survival purchaseable with fm now too?

Sorry, I'm away from my pc, so I can't easily check myself. And if ex2 aren't available now, will they ever be?

Zackat

some hype shit went down today. whew

2dd.jpg

That Art win against Momochi and the double KO with PR Rog.

Definately. She has to work harder than the rest of the top 5. The comeback potential is low.

People months ago acting like it's all Infiltration and not the character without stopping to consider that Infiltration is a very good player capable of figuring out how good a character is. He's not someone averse to going for the top tier.

Chun is way harder to win with than people think because of her low damage output.
Yes, she doesn't dish that much damage but it's a lot easier to get that damage when you have great buttons that are mostly safe, have great range and can convert a jab into decent damage as well as corner carry.

People months ago acting like it's all Infiltration and not the character without stopping to consider that Infiltration is a very good player capable of figuring out how good a character is. He's not someone averse to going for the top tier.

Wasn't me. lowest I ever went was the bottom of high tier, and I was overvaluing the power of meterless invincible reversals at the time. I still don't think he's the best character. He has a lot of good matchups among the other strong characters, though. Top 3, top 4 no problem.

Kinda like how Mika and Necalli are overrepresented because Vega isn't as strong as the other characters.

KingBroly

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";210280569]Wasn't me. lowest I ever went was the bottom of high tier, and I was overvaluing the power of meterless invincible reversals at the time. I still don't think he's the best character. He has a lot of good matchups among the other strong characters, though. Top 3, top 4 no problem.

Kinda like how Mika and Necalli are overrepresented because Vega isn't as strong as the other characters.[/QUOTE]

Infiltration went from SF4 villain to awesome dude for me when I saw him stream on Twitch. He'll walk away with this Title easy today.

Then they'll nerf Nash and Necalli, buff Ryu and nerf Cammy like they always do

So the surprise Capcom had for us at EVO was the CPT DLC Pack? Or are they gonna announce something more/different that actually might be interesting?

Top Bottom