• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

could be just my imagination, but i think the latest patch made the game a little faster for me, playing on ps4 with ps4 stick. feels like i can react better.

these score errors though.....even mid-match. wtf capcom.

HEY! I read Tom and Lorenzo all the darn time and they've called out suits that were too tight/small as bad looks! I know that the gay community is comprised of all types and tastes, but a well tailored suit is a well tailored suit no matter your sexual orientation and Urien's suit is too damn tight!

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2012/10/daniel-craig-x2/
Those Daniel Craig suits are too tight in the sense that the arms are too short, exposing too much of the shirt cuff. (Yet that one pair of pants pools at the bottom? Just a poor tailoring job overall.) And again, real life practicality doesn't matter in SFV. Let's not get back on the merry-go-round.

If you really want to go down the gay rabbit hole, you'll find much more of what I'm referring too. One fashion blog doesn't really give you the intense, throbbing pulse of gay suit fetishism.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";218016191]Shame on you.[/QUOTE]
So i never did play sfv again because i had to go to bed with my saltiness but this is gold.

- J - D -

Those Daniel Craig suits are too tight in the sense that the arms are too short, exposing too much of the shirt cuff. (Yet that one pair of pants pools at the bottom? Just a poor tailoring job overall.) And again, real life practicality doesn't matter in SFV. Let's not get back on the merry-go-round.

If you really want to go down the gay rabbit hole, you'll find much more of what I'm referring too. One fashion blog doesn't really give you the intense, throbbing pulse of gay suit fetishism.

Oh man my naivete is showing a bit. Not quite where I thought SF discussion would lead me today!

Anyway, SFV's at 6.5 frames of input lag now, huh?

Kashiwaba

could be just my imagination, but i think the latest patch made the game a little faster for me, playing on ps4 with ps4 stick. feels like i can react better.

It doesn't matter even if you get the error you still get or lose LP I'm not sure about the exp though.

Another CPT Tour costume design? I believe Yukadon did the design for this one.
CtCovKpVMAArccw.jpg

https://twitter.com/takaNakayama/status/779308672996388864

68a.jpg

Piccoro

The fact the suit fits so tightly is what makes it so hot. The tailoring is on 100% point. (His SFIII suit is like a burlap sack.)

Of course the loincloth is the best, but all his SFV outfits are great. Urien is great.

Teaching Moment
XFtzGNE.jpg

The left side is not okay.
This is a man who knows his fashion! Well said.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

That's exactly what they improved, it's not just your imagination:
"The issue which added an additional frame of lag to PlayStation 4 fight sticks on PlayStation 4 has been identified and patched. Now input time is unified across PlayStation 4, legacy controllers and PC."

And yeah, I'm getting errors after 75% of matches now, atleast.

Hyun Sai

The only way Urien suit works in a fight is the same magic that makes Laura boobs stay in place in her normal outfit. It's dumb and just heavily sexualized. Nothing out of place in SFV then.

Torry

Neo Member
Howdy!

Norwegian lurker here who couldn't resist to be a part of the salty tears, sweet sweat and tight-fitting, well tailored goodness anymore. Been following since summer last year with the speculation threads, and I must say they've made for some fantastic reads :p But now it is time to become a part of it!

Always been an fighting game enthusiast, playing them with my brother since childhood. Guilty gear, Under-night and Soul Calibur are among the favorites and I have never been interested in Street Fighter until I started to see more and more out of V last year. Played some SF4 a couple years ago but there was no love. Then me and my brother started playing a little Thrid Strike and it started to get good.

I've played since launch now on PS4 and hover around Ultra Bronze. Mains are F.A.N.G (Now we are 2 Lucebuce so our poison overlord will be appeased) and Ibuki. Looking forward to #RisingUp with people here.

Also,
I would definately let Urien hold me with those arms of his!

I've played since launch now on PS4 and hover around Ultra Bronze. Mains are F.A.N.G (Now we are 2 Lucebuce so our poison overlord will be appeased) and Ibuki. Looking forward to #RisingUp with people here.

Also,
Fantastic.
Our numbers must remain even else what's the point.

Though abstract alien also plays FANG, but I don't see him much around here anymore.

And welcome to the thread!!

Torry

Neo Member
Fantastic.
Our numbers must remain even else what's the point.

Though abstract alien also plays FANG, but I don't see him much around here anymore.

And welcome to the thread!!

Thanks! Yes, I remember there being one more some time ago but haven't seen him for ages.

Sayad

Anyone that plays Urien with clothes on is no friend to humanity. He's an exotic dancer, not a Armenian Cologne salesman.
I wanted to, but his body looks dead, non of his muscles moves, his aps are completely static it's disgusting.
Can't stand this clothless version of him, not after 3s.

Hyun Sai

Wait a minute, no way those are daily challenges right ? We have to wait 4 more days to have more for 3 of them ? And the one lasting 2 days grant you 100 FM ? Am I missing something ?

It's the same thing as the logo in the bottom corner.

So people were talking bs or acting like they knew shit? Or were they talking about some other Nash outfit lol.

Wait a minute, no way those are daily challenges right ? We have to wait 4 more days to have more for 3 of them ? And the one lasting 2 days grant you 100 FM ? Am I missing something ?

Are they still being called daily challenges though? I think they are referred to as Missions now, but I get your point. If anything, they're more like weeklies now.

hamchan

Gosh they should just put a "win three ranked matches" mission every single day. It's such a no brainer to stimulate the online.

Hubb

Has the 100FM one even updated yet? I checked last night at 1AM EST and it didn't update, but I also have no idea when they are suppose to update.

Gosh they should just put a "win three ranked matches" mission every single day. It's such a no brainer to stimulate the online.

Yep. Well, Maybe play 5 instead of win 3.

So I played this Ken player named Platanos a month ago in Casuals who basically stole a win from me (he won fair and square and I can only blame myself but still...) and then took off after one match. Didn't even let me get the run back. Super salty, I tried to get him to join a lobby so I could get back at him and despite remaining online, he ignored me. What a punk move.

So last night, a month later, guess who I ran into and here are the matches and story for anyone interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3JwMht2FpU&feature=youtu.be

Urien (obviously) is my favorite dlc character besides Guile. I'm glad they at least got some dlc character somewhat right by trying to stay true to his play style... I felt with Ibuki they tried to much too mix it up.. And it seems to make sense that the dlc characters that staid true to their character came out the best because it required less head wrenching to mix it up with them...

So I played this Ken player named Platanos a month ago in Casuals who basically stole a win from me (he won fair and square and I can only blame myself but still...) and then took off after one match. Didn't even let me get the run back. Super salty, I tried to get him to join a lobby so I could get back at him and despite remaining online, he ignored me. What a punk move.

So last night, a month later, guess who I ran into and here are the matches and story for anyone interested.

Can't believe you held on to the salt for a month.

Though good job on winning the runback! The improvement is really visible, you had a lot more answers for some of those situations, particularly the st.mk into throw.

Neoxon

Urien (obviously) is my favorite dlc character besides Guile. I'm glad they at least got some dlc character somewhat right by trying to stay true to his play style... I felt with Ibuki they tried to much too mix it up.. And it seems to make sense that the dlc characters that staid true to their character came out the best because it required less head wrenching to mix it up with them...
I feel like they stayed more true to how Alex & Urien played in the SFIII games because they weren't in SFIV.

JayEH

What's a punk move about not wanting to join a lobby because you're salty? He also could have been in another match at the time.

this would encourage rage quits I think.

Can't believe you held on to the salt for a month.

Though good job on winning the runback! The improvement is really visible, you had a lot more answers for some of those situations, particularly the st.mk into throw.
Thanks. That was one of the big moves I made a point to stay away from. Kens in general love grabbing, but hey, so do I.
What's a punk move about not wanting to join a lobby because you're salty?
That was just the cherry on top. I never expected him to join the lobby. It just added to my salt from him running off like he did. You notice in the rematch he didn't run off after I beat him. Punk move.

Torry

Neo Member

I like how in your first encounter, third match, he taunted right after hitting you with the MK into super, and you instantly teleport behind him and give him a super in return >:D

And you totally demolished him in your second encounter, even giving him a second game just to beat his ass again :p

Durden77

Howdy!

Norwegian lurker here who couldn't resist to be a part of the salty tears, sweet sweat and tight-fitting, well tailored goodness anymore. Been following since summer last year with the speculation threads, and I must say they've made for some fantastic reads :p But now it is time to become a part of it!

Always been an fighting game enthusiast, playing them with my brother since childhood. Guilty gear, Under-night and Soul Calibur are among the favorites and I have never been interested in Street Fighter until I started to see more and more out of V last year. Played some SF4 a couple years ago but there was no love. Then me and my brother started playing a little Thrid Strike and it started to get good.

Also,

Welcome! The more people that play SFV, the better.

I'm pretty sure there's a regular F.A.N.G main around here (he has a F.A.N.G. avatar). As far as Ibuki I have no idea.

What's with that weird punk move-like fight intro with Ken at 4:30?

But this little story is great. You can definitely see your improvement in the runback. I love how much you can improve in this game by simply putting the time in.

Hyun Sai

That was just the cherry on top. I never expected him to join the lobby. It just added to my salt from him running off like he did. You notice in the rematch he didn't run off after I beat him. Punk move.

Don't always assume to know what's happening on other's people end. For all we know, he could had an IRL thing that made him stop his session for a while.

Torry

Neo Member
Welcome! The more people that play SFV, the better.

I'm pretty sure there's a regular F.A.N.G main around here (he has a F.A.N.G. avatar). As far as Ibuki I have no idea.

Thanks mate! Yes, LB hasn't been difficult to notice. With Ibuki I know there are some players here

JayEH

So I've beaten Normal Survival twice now with Urien and it hasn't counted either one. It just has my first attempt that I died on stage 29 listed. Anyone else having this problem?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Roll it back, it creates a backup. Unless it's broken beyond repair...

Yeah, it's done. No backup found. I think maybe my Hard Drive either is toast or needs to be re-seated. No idea at this point really. It hangs on fresh install after disabling all that invasive Windows 10 crap. It gets to the "Hi" message and then stops, no sound/activity from HDD. Deathly silence.

Edit: Yup. "Internal hard disk drive not found. To resolve this issue, try to reseat drive. No bootable devices."

So I've beaten Normal Survival twice now with Urien and it hasn't counted either one. It just has my first attempt that I died on stage 29 listed. Anyone else having this problem?

You're not alone apparently.
Yeah, it's done. No backup found. I think maybe my Hard Drive either is toast or needs to be re-seated. No idea at this point really. It hangs on fresh install after disabling all that invasive Windows 10 crap. It gets to the "Hi" message and then stops, no sound/activity from HDD. Deathly silence.

Edit: Yup. "Internal hard disk drive not found. To resolve this issue, try to reseat drive. No bootable devices."
Try turning off the PC, pulling out the cables to the HDD and then putting them back in.

Also try asking in this thread.

Mr. X

This happened to me on Normal trying to unlock his default after unlocking his story colors.

Imma tell my grandkids about this shit right here. The only way this could have been better would have been if you'd used a spongebob timecard for the passed time instead.

Top Bottom