• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

I was seriously considering just sucking up the loss of the exclusive titles and giving Capcom $22 for the stage and Cammy/Chun costumes, but after not putting the EX2 colors on PC and not even guaranteeing that my money is going to the CPT pool, I think not.

I was seriously considering just sucking up the loss of the exclusive titles and giving Capcom $22 for the stage and Cammy/Chun costumes, but after not putting the EX2 colors on PC and not even guaranteeing that my money is going to the CPT pool, I think not.

It is going to prize pool, just how much depends on the number of downloads.

Mike M

Nick N
3 premium costumes for $3.00 would make me smile. Other than that... go to Hell with this $4 for a premium costume.

Yeah, $1/costume is the most I'm willing to spend, and for that I would expect it to come with all colors unlocked.

SFV's pricing is fucking abhorrent, I'm still in disbelief that anyone in the position to make decisions thought a 500% increase on costumes with colors sold on the side would go over well.

Yeah, $1/costume is the most I'm willing to spend, and for that I would expect it to come with all colors unlocked.

SFV's pricing is fucking abhorrent, I'm still in disbelief that anyone in the position to make decisions thought a 500% increase on costumes with colors sold on the side would go over well.

It's because it's the only source of guaranteed income, you can grind for everything else.
Basically the people that spend money, are the reason you get characters/stages for free.

As hype as it is to watch sfv on TV, I've gotta admit that it's kinda dull watching only Chun and Nash.

I'm really enjoying it since I love Infiltration's Nash and GO1's Chun, but more character variety would be nice. Especially when you consider that most SFV tournies usually had a lot more character variety in it's Top 8 than this one did.

Not in love with the character variety, but I think the matches themselves have been amazing so far. Their have been a few duds, but most of the matches have been really good. It would have been nice to have a Ryu and somebody else I guess.

As hype as it is to watch sfv on TV, I've gotta admit that it's kinda dull watching only Chun and Nash.

Yeah, it is. I was sad to see Eita and Nemo lose for this very reason.
I'm now cheering for Fuudo's Mika against the Nash army.

It's because it's the only source of guaranteed income, you can grind for everything else.
Basically the people that spend money, are the reason you get characters/stages for free.

If you're alright grinding ranked for FM, I suppose.

Once they implement, if they ever get around to it, daily challenges or whatever, then you can more feasibly grind for everything...

Not in love with the character variety, but I think the matches themselves have been amazing so far. Their have been a few duds, but most of the matches have been really good. It would have been nice to have a Ryu and somebody else I guess.

Karin or Laura on ESPN would be too amazing.

Mediking

"We barely have any casuals playing the game but tons of diehard players... let's drain them all dry!!!"

Using SFIV pricing I would have bought every costume released. Now I'll buy like 4-5 throughout the games entire lifetime.

Pricing is a joke.

MadGear

Just had to check something in training mode and ... got a stuck key again. I guess the previous "fix" I found isn't a permanent one, at least its not as frequent anymore. Sigh.
Capcom pls, update that PC build.

I wanted mika to win so badly.
Second place fucking sucks for fuudo, I'd rather get 5th or 7th than 2nd.

2nd gets over 20k. More than the combined total of both 5th and 7th place guys. I get what you're saying but I really don't think you'd rather finish 5th or 7th compared to 2nd in this SFV tourney.

Astrael

The EVO emptiness has inspired me to start saving so I can attend EVO in person next year.

Fuck that bundle though.

I just made a vow to go to EVO next year, too, though for me it's a lot easier: I'm just an hour plane trip away. Maybe then we'll finally get to play some sets!

I just made a vow to go to EVO next year, too, though for me it's a lot easier: I'm just an hour plane trip away. Maybe then we'll finally get to play some sets!
True dat. Though my journey is gonna be a bit longer, by like 12 hours, but I do hope things work out.

Top Bottom