• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

CD'S BAR

If you quit out mid-match 3 times in 24 hours, you are banned for a certain period of time. They must be rationing out their drops.

If they drop, nothing gets recorded. No FM, no XP, the replay doesn't save, they don't show up under "players met", nothing.

I see. I guess that's one good thing about earning the same amount of exp and fm even if the person you beat is a much higher level than you(beat a lv.38 Dhalsim as lv.14 Birdie lol)...you don/t really lose that much if they rage quit. Still, lame.

I can't help but note the bronze infatuation with Ryu back around launch has transitioned seamlessly over to Ken, obviously I expect to see these two the most yet it's always more specifically one of them in bulk as opposed to lots of both in the same time period.

Anywho, got Rog, thus all the season 1 characters are mine...except Guile but I've never been able to muster much enjoyment out of him.
Time to start saving for stages I'll rarely see, awwww yeah.

Pompadour

The weirdest thing about Eisbahn is that he hasn't got one of those profiles on the Street Fighter V website when so many extremely minor, or don't exist in any Street Fighter game proper, characters that it has profiles for. I'm surprised the hot dog vendor on the New York stage doesn't have one, either.

Farewell

The weirdest thing about Eisbahn is that he hasn't got one of those profiles on the Street Fighter V website when so many extremely minor, or don't exist in any Street Fighter game proper, characters that it has profiles for. I'm surprised the hot dog vendor on the New York stage doesn't have one, either.

Hot dog vendor secret character confirmed!

mbpm1

Why do the hats from stage transitions fall off if the person with the hat hits the opponent?

Gimme my hat perfects

JayEH

What didn't you like about it?

sean-street-fighter-v.jpg

So last week was finding Sakura, and now it is something related to Oro I think.

Hints for season 2?
Man, the only thing more boring than season 2 being comprised of every character people expect is Capcom dragging out the reveals for an entire year. I hope they just drop most (if not all) of the S2 DLC cast names on us all at once.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
GG! Thanks for playing, Skilletor and Producer. I am so trash at the game, lol. Got a lot of work left to do.

Laws00

Is anybody getting randomly disconnected from battle lounge matches or having the room restart

I seem to be having this problem right now as well as the game not letting me spectate after I lose a match

mooncakes

oh man, this takes me back. I seen this so long ago and there is even the one with Vergil and Iron Man.

This should be updated to fit sf5.

KSC2R.png

oh man, this takes me back. I seen this so long ago and there is even the one with Vergil and Iron Man.

This should be updated to fit sf5.

KSC2R.png

Lol this pic is probably describing two characters in the game, but it's also funny looking at how both players look at the game completely differently. I'm definitely the dude on the right. I'm just here for some fun.

mbpm1

I think I'm finally starting to implement Juri's charge moves besides fireball into my game plan.

Finding better uses and spots.

Wait, hold on... hold on... the beach stage is not part of the season pack? What the fuck? o_O Damn, Capcom really fucked this up. :(
Please show me where it said that the season pass contains any stages? The season pass gives you the 6 DLC characters, a premium costume for each one and Guile's Airforce stage (which was offered as an apology of sorts). Nothing more.

And Capcom explicitly said that the 6 DLC characters and their premium costumes are all that the season pass gives and we knew that before the game even released.
6P0xmeK.jpg

Top Bottom