• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

I'm just nabbing Alex's. I was considering getting Juri and Necalli's too, but I honestly can't see myself ever using any of their costumes aside from Juri's Battle Costume and Necalli's CPT duds so I should probably just save my money :p

I'm debating whether to get Juri halloween too, her battle outfit is one of my favourite costumes in the game period. Def getting wolfman necalli though

Farewell

Nice, new theme for the halloween stage.
Also juris outfit looks awesome in motion and different colors.
Good job capcom, taking my "lazy" comment back haha.

Now i hope there is a bundle, i might end up buying all outfits. Or at least most of them without a bundle.

Tripon

In 8 months, SF5 has created more alt costumes than SF4 did in its first year, even though it has fewer characters.

22 story alts, 22 battle costumes, 3 CPT costumes, 6 swimsuits, 7 halloween, 1 Yukadon Nash...some even have clothing variations.

I think expecting Halloween costumes for everyone would be rough.
Come on, there is something about this game that you dislike.

MrCarter

remaining cast gotta wait until Halloween 2k17

In a way it makes sense, if they made Halloween costumes for the whole cast this year then I wouldn't be expecting it again next year too. Better to space the content out. SFIV had the advantage of being in its last year so it was possibly to release Halloween costumes for everyone.

Also Matt, thier community manager, has said on stream that he's excited about things coming up in the near future for SFV.

He said that on last week's episode, too.

I'm surprised no one picked up on it then.

I believe he said that the plans would "blow people's minds" or something like that...though, I'd have to check the video again, when they upload it to youtube.

Of course, you can never underestimate the Capcom fan base's ability to exceed even lofty expectations, so it was probably a mistake for him to say that.
I remember people thinking the CPT Necalli costume would be a Tekken character or something...

Numb

Kuma in SFV?
Yes

MDtFRAO.gif
That bear is actually Akuma who drank this potion
So you'll get both Kuma and Akuma in one package
Technically speaking

Numb

Missed that on stream, that's awesome!

Lol yes. I also believe the hotdog vendor is a secret character, mark my words.
Dude in the Brazil stage had him cosplayer at Daigo tourney
7197-925e335b81ecd94ae46fc6a7d6a54c20.jpg

Hei raised Kuma and taught him Mishima fighting. What if while Akuma is in Tekken he found and trained another bear in the ways of the dark hado?
7197-925e335b81ecd94ae46fc6a7d6a54c20.jpg

it's late excuse me

Top Bottom