• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Mizerman

Backdash should be invincible again and should all be identical so no Rose Backdash. It's usless 95% of the time because of meaty Crush Counters. It can still be countered during it's recovery.

If I wanted to play SF4 to do that, then yes. But I don't want to play SF4 again. So no.

JayEH

How about a mechanic where you spend meter to cancel moves? You should also be able to dash out of that cancel to do a longer combo or make it safe.

Capcom should be focusing on things like this instead of shitty Halloween costumes.

Edzi

I think every character just needs a win button. That way, everyone's happy and everyone can just mash the button at the beginning of every round and hope they're first. No more balancing necessary, everyone is top tier, nothing left to complain about. Genius.

FluxWaveZ

Good game flux getting tired now mate...couldn't hang that last set lol

Yeah, that was also gonna be my last set. Ken can be one crazy mofo if I let him. That's the most defensive I've had to play in a long while; I feel like I improved my defense just from that set.

I found it very difficult to get into your mind, though. I can usually get a good momentum going, being able to tell what an opponent will do next, but I was never quite confident what you would do, so I often just backed off when I knocked you down.

My Balrog isn't up to snuff yet, unfortunately, though I want him to get to that point eventually.

Hey flux I think that was the best sets we ever had :)

I can help u with your Rog anytime mate...Mika requires too much concentration lol. Can't play you for long stretches. I was exhausted lol

Yeah man we had some long stair downs that was tense, bouncing in and out of each other's ranges. Both leveled up, I think I could compete if I actually train everyday. But I'll leave that to you, -and gladly
Be your sparring buddy ;-)

Cheers bro

Everything about this sentence is awful. I'm legit triggered right now. lol

Just go back to playing SF4.

Protip: Backdashes aren't only useful (and aren't even supposed to be used) on wakeup.

Or I could play Killer Instinct, MkX, Xrd or any modern fighting game that has backdash with iframe with the fanbase not complaining about it

JayEH

These dailys ain't exactly daily are they?

one of them is every 2 days I think and the others are weekly. I don't know if they ever claimed if they would be daily that might have just been an assumption but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

lupinko

I got PayPal money to buy MKXL exact as it's on sale right now, but PSN didn't want to accept my PayPal again.

So I just sent the remaining to my bank and used $20 on a digital card.

Remaining Halloween costumes here we go!

Skilletor

Or I could play Killer Instinct, MkX, Xrd or any modern fighting game that has backdash with iframe with the fanbase not complaining about it

Then go do that. Please.

It's hilarious that you're talking about a fan base bitching when 95% of your posts in this thread are just that. Of those other games have features and mechanics you want, why are you constantly playing and complaining about this game?

KingBroly

Banned
one of them is every 2 days I think and the others are weekly. I don't know if they ever claimed if they would be daily that might have just been an assumption but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they said daily missions would allow you to get one character a month, but considering how long it took them to put it out, I think plans changed. They don't even fill up the screen (which would be 5).

lupinko

I think they said daily missions would allow you to get one character a month, but considering how long it took them to put it out, I think plans changed. They don't even fill up the screen (which would be 5).

Characters cost 100k and the missions so far on a monthly basis in total are like half that.

Whales

Banned
GGs guys, too tired to play , i seriously need sleep

Playing with my newbie friends taught me bad habits... They'Re usually free to jumpins /crossups so I jump way too much now :/

Top Bottom