• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Kashiwaba

Thanks a bunch for the reply and all the answers man, really appreciate it!

Yeah, edited my post to specify I'm looking for some EU players to spar with me online and teach me a bit, because how I worded it it made it seem I was looking for a local SFV community... which would be utterly impossible considering I'm currently living in Tenerife (Canary Islands) lol

So it's p2p... does it mean if the match was smooth for me it was likely the same for my opponent?
I've set it up so to accept requests from 4/5 bars in EU.
I don't wanna win because I teleport all over the place, hate when that happened to other cars back in GT5 on PS3 where I'd lose mostly because others were lagging like crazy

Also, is there a log-in bonus?

Yes most of the time.

There is daily challenges where their is few challenges to do every week like do 10 counters or 10 combos....etc.

stn

I actually talked about this the other day.
It's ultimately up to you though I would advise against using HP or LP since you'll probably need both of them for confirming into light bullhead, the cr.lp or just for the sake of the dolphin dive.
Noted, thanks! Is it worth using bull horn as a chip tool on block? I read that its safe on block and has armor?

Noted, thanks! Is it worth using bull horn as a chip tool on block? I read that its safe on block and has armor?
No, it's not safe on block and it has armor from the first frame, ONLY WHEN IN VTRIGGER.

I wouldn't recommend using it to chip, it's much better as a way of getting through fireballs and as an anti air. It's also good to use after getting a jump in since bullhorn allows you to keep the pressure going much more easily than bullhead.

The ex version has armor from frame 1 and in vtrigger, gets an additional hit of armor.

mbpm1

tumblr_of97u3sauX1usrgjso1_540.gif

tumblr_of97u3sauX1usrgjso2_540.gif

RIP birdie

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I got a new graphics card that's twice as powerful as my old one and I suddenly got one of these awful problems people have been complaining about in the PC version. The game suddenly gets kind of stuttery, like it's dropping frames or something. FPS counter still shows it as a constant 60 FPS. It's not constant, happens pretty randomly. This happens even on low graphics settings.

Any idea what I can do? This is pretty much unplayable.

I got a new graphics card that's twice as powerful as my old one and I suddenly got one of these awful problems people have been complaining about in the PC version. The game suddenly gets kind of stuttery, like it's dropping frames or something. FPS counter still shows it as a constant 60 FPS. It's not constant, happens pretty randomly. This happens even on low graphics settings.

did u update ur drivers?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Need to work on my throw teching.
I was handily beating a Ryu with 1000LP less than me (so I'm not bragging) and he edged out a win in the second match by dash up throwing 4 times in a row. I was shook to my core.

I took the third game, but he could have won again by doing the exact same thing.

Yep, brand new GTX 1060 and the newest drivers. On Windows 10 64 bit.
Try the previous version of the drivers. If that doesn't work, go back yet another version.

SFV has ingrained in us that you should just take the throw on wake-up instead of pressing a button and getting mauled

damn shame about Mike Ross being fired from Twitch. Gave away too many damn free Turbos.

Coda

SFV has ingrained in us that you should just take the throw on wake-up instead of pressing a button and getting mauled

damn shame about Mike Ross being fired from Twitch. Gave away too many damn free Turbos.

Pretty sure Mike left willingly as he wanted to do his own thing.

Marvel

could never
Miek for EVO?

I was handily beating a Ryu with 1000LP less than me (so I'm not bragging) and he edged out a win in the second match by dash up throwing 4 times in a row. I was shook to my core.

I took the third game, but he could have won again by doing the exact same thing.
Damn, son.

I bet, lol. Similar things have happened to me too, it's the one true constant in any fighter for me. Big weakness.

I was like it on MKX as well, and I'm actually good at that game so need to work on it right now.

New OT comes at around 20,000 posts.

We should definitely make a new thread in the gaming section, since Killer Instinct does the exact same thing. A new season brings changes to existing characters, new stuff and new characters, don't see why we shouldn't.

I was wondering about this, Gaming it is then.

Hey guys few questions from a noob:

• Anybody's looking for a padawan to master in online play? :p I miss playing SF2 in the arcades and learning all sort of stuff, doing it online doesn't work for me especially since I don't have friends to play this with.
Got the game a few weeks ago but couldn't play for shit with the pad, now I got a RAP4 Kai and at least I can pull fireballs and shoryukens no worries.
PS4, playing from Spain. I main Ryu.

I can help you with this, I'm in EU.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Quoting myself here, I found the problem.

I used Fast Sync as the default VSync option and the game does not like that at all.

edit: Wondering if others with the exact same problem are using this popular mode, too.

vulva

I just want to confirm I have received payment from LUCKY n WILD for my missing fight money. I will cease to bother him over denying me my fractions of pennies as he paid an extremely high total to me (literally over 300x the amount owed). I am officially announcing the end of my beef with him and wish him nothing but the best going forward.

hqdefault.jpg

I just want to confirm I have received payment from LUCKY n WILD for my missing fight money. I will cease to bother him over denying me my fractions of pennies as he paid an extremely high total to me (literally over 300x the amount owed). I am officially announcing the end of my beef with him and wish him nothing but the best going forward.

he paid you 1 cent lmao?

Coda

hqdefault.jpg

sX78i.gif

Sorry guys if I was kind of an asshole yesterday, had a lot on my plate but all is better now.

JayEH

hqdefault.jpg

Truly an end of an era

Safety Measures or whatever it's called?

You have to destroy the sign in the middle of the Hong Kong stage. Pretty sure it has to be in an online match.
I did it in versus and got the reward. And I really don't get why they're purposefully drawing attention to the incredibly low res textures on the broken sign lol.

mbpm1

New stick...new configuration so everything is slightly above/below my used to finger placements and instead of EX moves I literally hit the dashboard lol

oh well time to lose thousands of lp

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I did it in versus and got the reward. And I really don't get why they're purposefully drawing attention to the incredibly low res textures on the broken sign lol.
You know, this was their show-off stage. The first one we saw of the game. The only one that actually had stage interaction from the beginning. Yet that ridiculous low res texture made it all the way into the final product.

Top Bottom