• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Coda

Yeah, with Karin, I feel like her style keeps me honest--patient, using my normals, trying to keep spacing--but Juri looks straight up YOLO status. Going to be interesting for me.

I don't feel like Juri is really too YOLO. I just want to kick people in the face with her standing HP. That button seems so godlike.

Wonko_C

Foolishness, Wonko. Foolishness

"you should make a thread" is the SFVGAF equivalent of throwing a fireball to set up the opponent to eat an uppercut

come on guys

they where pulling your leg man

You got baited harder than a flowchart Ken.

It's a SFV thread on Gaming side.

giphy.gif

And that's why I'll never get out of Ultra Silver. :p
I dreaded what I was getting into, but it was worth it for the funny gifs/jpgs in that thread. The Uncharted 4 one killed me.

Palom

I hadn't played ranked matches in nearly 3 months. Thought I'd go back to it last night to see if I could go up a league or two to try and get some better matchups in casual.... In 2 hours, I got rage quit on 5 times. I can't believe this is still an issue after nearly 6 months. At least I can shame them on YouTube, I guess.

Bizazedo

Weird. Last two matches lost connection with opponent when it tried to start round 2. First one I lost a round, second I won, so I don't think it was intentional....

Haha, well, you didn't exploit my crouch teching issue that set :). That and most Nash' don't try and frametrap my Bison, they run away all the time from me. So that was something I had no experience with.

I was getting salty that even though I was walking backwards to bait a throw, I was still getting scooped lmao.

Xeteh

damn you should've downloaded them a while back just in case! They were free for a while.

I didn't even know about it. I grabbed Dizzy but yeah, I wasn't paying attention to anything GG related until recently.

Maybe I'll just get KOF and feel even worse about my execution than I already do.

Big Brett

I didn't even know about it. I grabbed Dizzy but yeah, I wasn't paying attention to anything GG related until recently.

Maybe I'll just get KOF and feel even worse about my execution than I already do.

I'll be honest I haven't played GG nearly as much as I thought I would. The hits just feel... I dunno. I like Street Fighter's feel a lot more.

Momentary

Banned
When people are teleporting all over my screen and landing combos like it's another day in the office, are they getting the same crap on their end? I don't understand are people are playing. Like it will say I hit them then it does like some kind of roll back and they are laying my ass out without dropping shit.

I'm in Temecula which is damn close to everything around here in SoCal. How are the matches so shitty?

I'll be honest I haven't played GG nearly as much as I thought I would. The hits just feel... I dunno. I like Street Fighter's feel a lot more.

Yeah, I feel pretty much the same. GG is a better game I think, but there's just something in SFV that's just...

It scratches an itch that Xrd doesn't, I guess it's the difficulty.

Xeteh

I like ArkSys games, I've played both the Persona 4 Arena games a ton... they're fun but I know what you mean about how things feel, they're entirely different from something like SF.

Still a fan though, I like the designs and goddamn Xrd is a gorgeous game.

When people are teleporting all over my screen and landing combos like it's another day in the office, are they getting the same crap on their end? I don't understand are people are playing. Like it will say I hit them then it does like some kind of roll back and they are laying my ass out without dropping shit.

I'm in Temecula which is damn close to everything around here in SoCal. How are the matches so shitty?

Are you playing wired or on wifi? It makes a big difference in fighting games... but for the most part no, one of the big complaints right now is that the netcode rollback fixes the latency for the laggier connection but the person with the better connection sees all the garbage.

For the most part my connections to people have been fine but I know others aren't always that lucky.

Top Bottom