• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

I think Juri's theme is awesome. Really enjoyed it during lab time and her trials. Why does no one like it? Maybe I just like weird shit.

JayEH

Holy crap, I actually got the qcf MK after the HP in Juri trial 10...then proceeded to fuck up the rest. Oh well. Progress!

I think Juri's theme is awesome. Really enjoyed it during lab time and her trials. Why does no one like it? Maybe I just like weird shit.

I kinda like that it sounds like a club song.

Xeteh

Holy crap, I actually got the qcf MK after the HP in Juri trial 10...then proceeded to fuck up the rest. Oh well. Progress!

I kinda like that it sounds like a club song.

Try doing a half-circle forward for the qcf.mk. That way it gives it a lot of extra time to ignore the forward buffer.

SMK

Hey so for juri's trial 10 is there a trick to linking lk fireball to pinwheel? That's the only part I'm missing.

Yeah. If you're doing it correctly, the dummy will be at a range where the fireball will hit and you will have a window to do the pinwheel.

LakeEarth

I've been playing Casual mode for a month now, trying to get my Balrog ranked ready. Today was the day I took him into ranked, and it's been quite successful. Hit super gold for the first time, but a month is quite a while to not be playing ranked so I'm sure I'm behind progress of the whole.

But man, the dropping hasn't gone away huh? I just had 2 in a row.

Quesa

So at some point (maybe with this update) they made it so you don't have to use a third-party program to play with DS4 controllers? My PS4 Hitbox and PS4 controller work natively, but I can't seem to use the analog sticks for movement (though I can click on them to restart training mode).

a) when did this get added
b) is there a way to make the analog sticks work?
c) is there a way to remap the "restart training mode" button?

So at some point (maybe with this update) they made it so you don't have to use a third-party program to play with DS4 controllers? My PS4 Hitbox and PS4 controller work natively, but I can't seem to use the analog sticks for movement (though I can click on them to restart training mode).

a) when did this get added
b) is there a way to make the analog sticks work?

I'm still waiting on them to add an option to remap R3/reset in training/trials as well as remembering options, like input display on and showing inputs instead of move names.

Add it to the laundry list of shit that still needs fixing, I guess...

GGs Reizo. I completely forgot everything from Training Mode.
Haha yeah me too.

Thanks for the set alchemist, I didn't realise stHP could be used like an AA like that.

The Juri mirror is surprisingly enjoyable, and I normally hate mirrors. Her vskill is so good imo.

Xeteh

I really hate that the second hit of her target combo whiffs on crouching opponents even if they're already hit by the first attack.

Alchemist

Haha yeah me too.

Thanks for the set alchemist, I didn't realise stHP could be used like an AA like that.

The Juri mirror is surprisingly enjoyable, and I normally hate mirrors. Her vskill is so good imo.

Yeah stHP is her best AA normal, b.HK trades way too much. Vskill will probably only be good during this first week but we'll see.

I need to learn some mixups. Her v-trigger not allowing cancels into command normals and her overhead in v-trigger not leading into anything means she's a whole different beast in V.

2kPgnz.gif

I need to know what the mixup is after a confirm into trigger.meaty pressure just isn't good enough.

molnizzle

Does this fix 1 round Survival? Need them Juri colors.

The CheatEngine hack from last week still works. I had all Juri colors almost immediately after the servers went up yesterday. ;-)

I really hate that the second hit of her target combo whiffs on crouching opponents even if they're already hit by the first attack.

Vega has the exact same issue.

Stay winning, Ken!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Jeez. How many TE2's have you gone through so far?

To be fair that's over the time period from when vanilla sf4 first came out to now. The current one I've been using since V came out. Thankfully its just the punch x3 button and not an important button. Still incredibly disappointing that every single one just developed some bizarre wiring issue out of nowhere.

Yeah stHP is her best AA normal, b.HK trades way too much. Vskill will probably only be good during this first week but we'll see.

I think it's good because it's pretty deceptive on how far it actually goes, and you can always cancel it for mixups, plus her overhead goes so far you can almost mixup from any distance.
She's just a hair away from mika mixups imo.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";211609437]I haven't bought a madcatz stick since the first one. I've been pretty satisfied with the Hori stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I have a couple hraps but none for current gen. Next stick I buy will be either a hori or a qanba.

Edzi

The CheatEngine hack from last week still works. I had all Juri colors almost immediately after the servers went up yesterday. ;-)

Is this the same thing that's currently on the front page of r/streetfightermods? I'm a bit wary of downloading CheatEngine, since it looks kinda shady... But I need the Juri colors and for some reason they're still not on the store.

It's that unsafe? Basically Oni's ex demonslash from SFIV

I don't think so, the dash cancel should put you far enough away for anything to hit you.
And with dash cancel I mean pressing vskill again during vskill, not canceling it by dashing.
She has a special mid-dash cancel.

molnizzle

Is this the same thing that's currently on the front page of r/streetfightermods? I'm a bit wary of downloading CheatEngine, since it looks kinda shady... But I need the Juri colors and for some reason they're still not on the store.

I believe so. Looks the same. I downloaded the one from last week that already included cheatengine or something, it was standalone. Worked in 1.06 and continues to work in 1.07.

mbpm1

I don't think so, the dash cancel should put you far enough away for anything to hit you.
And with dash cancel I mean pressing vskill again during vskill, not canceling it by dashing.
She has a special mid-dash cancel.

Oh I thought you meant blocking the kick was a free super

To be fair that's over the time period from when vanilla sf4 first came out to now. The current one I've been using since V came out. Thankfully its just the punch x3 button and not an important button. Still incredibly disappointing that every single one just developed some bizarre wiring issue out of nowhere.

My launch TE is still going pretty strong last time I checked it. Granted it's been about a year since I've used it. The only one I've had problems with is the TE2+ but my current one seems to be fine.

Although I've mostly been using the new HRAP due to x-input mode and the Hayabusa parts. Hopefully this TE2+ lasts.

Top Bottom