• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Shadoken

Can they rebuff the weaker ones come february then?

I really wonder what they'll do when the update time comes.

They will , This "mostly" how the balancing in SF4 series was as well. With the exception of AE Twins. Vanilla chars console chars like Fei,Cammy,Sak becamse super strong in Super. Makoto in AE.

Coda

Juri may be the only character that requires work that actually pays off.

I still can't figure out an approach while playing with her. Nothing makes sense, I dunno she seems kind of like a bad character or I'm just completely ass with her.

Skilletor

Juri is everything I have wanted in a character for this game.

I don't know how good she is, but I'm having more fun with this game than I ever had (and it's one of my favorite fighters).

Xeteh

Juri is everything I have wanted in a character for this game.

I don't know how good she is, but I'm having more fun with this game than I ever had (and it's one of my favorite fighters).

She's fun, I'm still trying to figure her out though. I'm really bad at that part... and most other parts.

For the fightmoney trophy, has it been confirmed whether players need to have $1 Million saved in their stash, or just to have earned that much while playing?

Mr. X

Not enough damage on pokes to make her a threat.

Charging V Skill or storing her qcf+k gives up space or oki.

If there were more fireball zoning, her toolset would be great.

Frame traps are there in stMP bHK and crLP
stHP is godlike, stMK is good

Normal links are off lights and bHK which bHK stLK is worse than confirming off bHK hit 2 since that's cancelable. You'll need to be threatening throw to get the CH links off stMP, luckily she has great walk speed and a solid throw range.

But nothing off of throws because you're not safe doing f throw dash so why fear throw?

V-Reversal is really low so it tends to miss

How fast she builds V meter might be her saving grace.

"Work for damage" is a negative if you think the stronger characters don't need to.

If you're interested in curbing gameplay discussion because lol Day 2, you're not making this thread any better for gameplay discussions by discouraging it.

Skilletor

Has this made up for your disappointment in Ibuki?

It really has.

She has a lot of the technicality that I was expecting Ibuki to get.

And I think Juri has the best animations in the game. She even has an animation when you go from crouching to walking back.

So sick~!

Zackat

It really has.

And I think Juri has the best animations in the game. She even has an animation when you go from crouching to walking back.

So sick~!

I just saw an Ibuki on Floe's stream that straight bopped him lol.

It really has.

So sick~!

The animations in this game are amazing and are getting better and better with each character released. I can't wait to see the season 2. Hopefully they go back after the year and tweak animations for existing characters.

So time to start the monthly discussion: What controller do you guys to play the game? Arcade sticks, DS4s, Third Party Pads, Hitboxes, or a Guitar Hero controller?

For me, I use this beauty:

fighting-commander-for-playstation-4-playstation-3-438621.4.jpg

I bought it when the game came out cause I didn't like the DS4, and it hasn't failed me since.

Top Bottom