• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, 40006 is back in full force with 1.13. Oh my god Capcom

main-qimg-674537b02eabb06445ba508a7f6fd959-c

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";225687222]Found another way to start the EX fireball loop, this time off a cc FP.

O7LJXR.gif
[/QUOTE]sick...
Would be hype in a high stakes match

LakeEarth

I'm just not playing well this week. I'm deep out of platinum, and actually dipped below 7000LP before getting a few wins before work. Feel like a fraud.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";225687222]Found another way to start the EX fireball loop, this time off a cc FP.

O7LJXR.gif
[/QUOTE]

Stealing all da tech. Like the ex headbutt after the f+MP.

Sigmaah

How the hell you charging for headbutt during foward MP? Lol

U charge down/back while doing whatever tf, then quickly do fMP into headbutt. If timed correctly it'll work as shown in video.

Kinda hard but deff worth learning for whoever plays urien. (Aka me I should learn this but on pad?! Hard af imo)

How the hell you charging for headbutt during foward MP? Lol
There's a period after letting go of down charge that the charge holds and you can still do the move.

You can also do something similar with Alex's st.mp into headbutt. Though the timing is strict (well as strict as one can expect with a 3-frame buffer)

I'd LOVE to play KI if I had the time to git gud. Sadly there isn't enough of a community for me to just play and lounge around with it.

If I go in, I go in headfirst.

Marvel

could never
Every game I get currently seems a little laggy now, huh. Will wait for things to settle before I head into Ranked.

There was some Mika player I ran into with a 90 win streak last night.

What's going on in this world?

MikaMania runnin wild, brotherdudejack.

Why is Karin's health so bad? Are her normals and offense that good to justify it? It's not like she has any great defensive options outside of her meter reversal, either.

I don't really hear Karin's complain about it, so I'm interested in knowing what the balancing act is there.

Duh, beecause she's a fast female. That's like always the case for any game where there's differentiating energy meters for the roster. I'm sure you already know this.

FluxWaveZ

That's how it is in all modern capcom games. Fast characters, male or female, have low health.

Yun and Yang had 900 health in SF4, for example.

The thing is that I don't think I've ever really thought of Karin as a "speedy" character. She's got her movement specials, so I guess it kind of makes sense.

I feel like Chun is a "faster" character, and she's got 950.

That seems to be the trend, but it wasn't really how it was in Persona 4 Arena.

Persona was a mostly female cast game tho. As was Skullgirls. They're exceptions to the rules for their very inception is the exception, if you feel me.

Looking back tho, I wasn't aware that Persona had differentiating health meters, but I don't remember tbh. Loved that game tho. Hoping they do a P5 inclusion sequel.

myco666

I really hope we get female character with high health and not sexy/cutesy design at some point of this games lifetime. Basically Capcom should make a female Birdie.

Or Sega could just bring back the greatest fighter of all time...

I'm sure everyone here knows how much I love SFV, but VF is just the best fighter ever IMO, nothing beats that high level 1v1.

My lion actually got decent before I stopped playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom