• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm how long is you taking you to download vs other updates?

Wonder if it is pretty sizeable or just a quick one to take out DLC.

I cant recall if I'm honest. In the past one of these would take 15-20 minutes. This felt like 10-15. I think it's the removal of dlc, but who knows. Someone on PC would have better luck gutting the download.

Piccoro

They went down at 9AM PST. Hopefully you were able to grab what you wanted. :(
Ucchedavāda;225633894 said:
I don't think that they've given a specific dead-line, other than the 29th, but it seems very likely to me that they'll remove that DLC during maintenance. If at all possible, try to grab them before then (09:00 PDT).

Thanks. The CPT stuff disappeared from the EU store, but I was able to get Ring of Destiny and some Halloween stuff from the in-game store, minutes before the maintenance!

Good games man, sorry I was getting kinda sloppy near the end. Didn't realize how late it is.

A couple notes, I noticed that you go for the overhead follow up to karin's kicks almost every time. This meant I could just jab you out of it, even if you hit me with the kicks before. Players better than me will punish you with even more damage than just a jab.

Also I noticed that when waiting full screen you'd eventually go for the full screen overhead. That's a super unsafe way to get in and is pretty reactable, which can lead to you suffering a lot of damage you don't need to take. Doing it once in awhile is fine but doing it every time there's a large gap and a bit of a pause can get predictable and lead to you getting hurt.

Good games. Your Chun Li is really good. I never played against anyone who used that forward roundhouse as a crossup.

I developed that overhead follow up habit recently just to see how much I can get away with it. The full screen overhead is something I need to stop doing.

vulva

HZnzAGO.png

kOJTobs.png

my fantasy bracket for capcup

edit: it doesn't show properly but I have Xiao Hai winning it all in GF

Im certainly betting on [Insert Favorite Player Here] going 0-2.

Side note, I hope they will do the pre-recorded interviews/trash talk videos again. Those definitely made the upsets even better.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Was watching RB vs Bonchan and saw some nasty Aegis Shield reset tech that I am definitely stealing. That was a dope ass match overall.

mitchlol

I think if any pocket characters are coming out it will be a Urien or maybe a Xian Ibuki (how sweet would that be) Other than that it will be a Chun/Ken/Ryu/Necalli/Nash affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom