• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonep

Oh also little tid bit for Akuma when I was looking through the costumes he had a nostalgia named costume and it was his original costume.

vg260

NIOWTxr.png

I’m totally getting Helen and Haggar vibes from the first two silhouettes, but that’s probably just my brain playing tricks on me.

I didn't know how to feel about the idea of all never been-in-SF characters, but Haggar would top my list for those, so I'm more excited about that prospect now.

HardRojo

I wonder if they'll surprise us with 2-3 actual returning characters for the season in case the 5 announced today are really brand new.

I hope they reveal more stuff later today at Capcom Cup, like balance changes, new SP modes and dates for costumes and stages.

Air fireball and air tatsu only during forward jump and demon flip

That s huge
But you can do air fireball in a backwards jump while in V-Trigger

Akuma powers up and envelops his body with ki to enter Dohatsu Shoten mode. In this mode, his Gohadokens are more powerful, now able to travel full-screen and he can unleash two in the air even while jumping backwards. Additionally, when he lands his Goshoryuken attack, he follows-up and violently drives his opponents into the ground.

sMP being -6 AND removing midscreen wallbounce from Passion Press is way overkill, imo. One or the other is fine, but removing both kills a lot of the netural pressure she had.

Moaradin

I feel like we would have got a blog update on balance changes if we're getting them so soon. But there's still Capcom Cup I guess, so they could have more info there.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I would be disappointed if the balance patch is just small changes to frame data and damage. I was expecting something a little more drastic.

We'll see, I guess.

I feel like we would have got a blog update on balance changes if we're getting them so soon. But there's still Capcom Cup I guess, so they could have more info there.
I expect a small "state of the union" style update on SFV, yeah.

Some characters just need frame data adjustments to be more balanced while some require more comprehensive changes. So yeah, I'm curious to see what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom