• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoken

I will admit. Juri is an edgelord. But her masochism allows her to (almost) get away with it.

Remy is indeed emo first but has a slight tinge of edginess.

I mean you can't blame Nash for becoming an Edgelord after what happened to him. NECalli is some kind of demon so he has to be an edgelord.

Akuma is the only one was like fuk these plebs ima become and edgy demon.

Is Cody edgelord ? He has some characteristics with his fuk it attitude. Maybe just a tinge though.

I mean you can't blame Nash for becoming an Edgelord after what happened to him. NECalli is some kind of demon so he has to be an edgelord.

Akuma is the only one was like fuk these plebs ima become and edgy demon.

Is Cody edgelord ? He has some characteristics with his fuk it attitude. Maybe just a tinge though.
Cody just doesn't care, period. He doesn't care if it helps/hurts others or not.

And he's just Takauma, like dan is just ryo.

And Bison's master could be in the game.

And chun li's dad

And less old oro.
And less old Gen. Though it would be hilarious if he's ancient then too.

Village

You remember that time cody was on drugs and was death

Maybe it would be easier to list everyone who isn't an edge lord.

Ibuki.
She's bubbly.

Side note, how was ibuki's english voice the only returning voice that got actively worse. Some voice director went " yes, these cat shrills are the exact tone we need ibuki to speak at "

And less old Gen. Though it would be hilarious if he's ancient then too.

He just looks the same but his hair is black

Yo capcom make this

Make it and call it a spin of like

" the origins of the fist " or something.

And you could play as a hypothetical fei long master who is a woman, in reference to woman who started that fighting style.

I didn't I argued that Ken did nothing wrong.

And I'n not wrong. That child is innocent.

RECEIPTS

You just dislike kids because they aren't adults, or at least teen agers, they do not have the knowledge and experience and sometimes they mess up. And that's fine, hate kids. Some people think kids are dumb. My issue is, in real life and in fiction you cannot judge these children on the same perimeters. And for me personally I find it really weird because a lot of the people complaining about ken, probably would be that shit kid if they were in the same situation.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY CAPACITY TO HOLD A GRUDGE

wamberz1

Is Abel an Edgelord? He's a nice guy but he's not making a great case for himself with moves like "heartless" and "souless".

Village

RECEIPTS

I don't think I accused you of hating kids but rather, you are judging kids on a barometer that maybe they shouldn't be judged on given the lack of mental development. And maybe that's influencing your decisions on some child characters.

That said, remind me never to cross you.

I never really realized how anime SF was until I saw Juri with the eyepatch.

That's when it hit me just how FUCKING ANIME this series has been.

You remember that time, that half the cast are jojo characters and there are super saiyans running around.

Has anyone bought season pass part II? How's the theme like?
http://imgur.com/a/7o8S8

Guile was definitely an edgelord in SF2, but I think he's mellowed into Abel's cool uncle figure now.
He was actually at his most American back then. Abrasive, misogynist and cocksure.
latest

RECEIPTS
Jesus Christ.
Is Abel an Edgelord? He's a nice guy but he's not making a great case for himself with moves like "heartless" and "souless".
Nah, Abel is cool. Dude loves animals (even bears) and is generally nice to everyone.

I don't think I accused you of hating kids but rather, you are judging kids on a barometer that maybe they shouldn't be judged on given the lack of mental development. And maybe that's influencing your decisions on some child characters.

That said, remind me never to cross you.

I know, I'm just joshin' ya :p

I still dislike Game!Ken and think he's a stupid moron idiothead but surprisingly Movie!Ken is much much better because they give him actual motivations and a character arc instead of dumping the entirety of his development into a single in-game day.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's basically a rich company paying to entertain their employees. It's like Ronaldo visiting Mercedes.

Village

I know, I'm just joshin' ya :p

I still dislike Game!Ken and think he's a stupid moron idiothead but surprisingly Movie!Ken is much much better because they give him actual motivations and a character arc instead of dumping the entirety of his development into a single in-game day.

I dont even think im too defensive of ken rather, i get upset when folks blame ken for(character's) death.

wait I am playing an anime game?

One of the characters is litterally a ninja in a schoolgirl outfit.

Found IKEA employee!!

Look, just because I am sitting here on my IKEA™ Röllepölle chair, in front of my IKEA™ Börgspörk desk, illuminated by my IKEA™ Spönglepök lamp (fitted with environmentally responsible IKEA™ Börkbörk LED lights), telling you of these excellent IKEA™ products for all your gaming needs, it does not mean that I am being paid by them! Really. Why are people so paranoid?

mbpm1

This is really bad for Gief, but not quite catastrophic like it would have been in vanilla SFV with positive on block monsters like Bison, Chun, Ryu, Ken, Necalli and Karin. Still the most unnecessary change I've seen thus far imo. The throw change might actually be good once you think about it and obviously AA jabs needed to go.

Chun is still a positive on block monster

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Does a screen freeze eat inputs in this game? I have such a hard time doing a combo when I, for example, cross up a Ryu during super animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom