• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'm browsing the menus for the first time in a while. Has this screen always been fucked up?

A783A223E0A6B6093BD7200ECBBE3F2DBFDC0EA8

FluxWaveZ

You can dash then do the EX Peach for even more corner carry. In S1 if you do that the third hit of EX Peach whiff, but it connects normally now.

It would connect normally in S1 too, but you had to be good on your timing. In S1, you could actually dash twice before the EX Peach, but now the stumble duration has been reduced, so you can only dash once.

It was def later on pc with no warning, and their track record and lack of communication makes reasonable to be nervous

So what if it was later, all platforms update at different times, there's no warning needed anyway since the servers are still in maintenance.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
You can dash then do the EX Peach for even more corner carry. In S1 if you do that the third hit of EX Peach whiff, but it connects normally now.

Honestly I'm not seeing much of a reason to use this for corner carry anymore anyway unless you need to side-switch.

MP HP xx EX Peach carries almost as far for much more damage.

It was def later on pc with no warning, and their track record and lack of communication makes reasonable to be nervous

You are not being reasonable, not in the slightest. For goodness sake, the maintenance period was far from over, and yet you were already complained about the PC patch being late. It's laughable.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
once the servers are up and the store is available, I thought there should be a new stage as well to go with Akuma.

It would have been nice if leaving my computer running with Steam open would have started the update download automatically, but nope, it's just sitting there "queued" until I manually hit it. Every other update just happens whether I want it or not.

Is this something I can blame Capcom for?

After Capcom hacked all of its PC customers with a rootkit you might have set the game to no longer automatically update itself. That's all I can figure.

EDIT:
One-sided rollback and super long loading times were unchanged. No hidden improvements, I guess.

jett

D-Member
Mika's mega dead without the good ol' invisible wall bounce. Should've at least given me something for taking that away. I definitely can't get used to Micaca.

Edzi

Mika's mega dead without the good ol' invisible wall bounce. Should've at least given me something for taking that away. I definitely can't get used to Micaca.

Did all Mika players seriously just rely solely on clap wall bounces? Come one, learn how to deal with actually playing the game now.

jett

D-Member
Did all Mika players seriously just rely solely on clap wall bounces? Come one, learn how to deal with actually playing the game now.

clap clap clap

That was simply the main tool in her arsenal. That move is just pointless outside of the corner now.

They did give her something - her v-skill buff no longer goes away when she's hit

Okay, the most useless vskill in the game is a little less useless now.

Skab

Im getting some crazy slow down in game now. Weird.

Also I don't see Akumas classic costume in the store?

clap clap clap

That was simply the main tool in her arsenal. That move is just pointless outside of the corner now.

Shes still a monster in the corner. Not you just don't get the corner for free.

I think that's fair.

tariniel

Other than the buffs to Lord Bison I'm most interested in revisiting Juri. I enjoyed her during s1 and she sounds even better. Also Urien now that he has a crossup.

So many characters to give another try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom