• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikirin

Sorry, FANG bros - the punishes from lights doesn't work from what I've tried in the lab, haven't figured out why exactly yet. Lights into upballs still work, so the hitstun's at least 13. st.lp, st.lk > super feels easier at least. :/

st.hk's longer startup feels pretty bad though. Does st.hp > vtc, st.hk even work any more?

Quesa

follow-up: Does j.MP, s.HP c.MP xx flash kick xx super no longer work mid-screen? I can do it in the corner but not midscreen...

Venfayth

I've rebooted and no difference, the game is stuttering like crazy. Sometimes it will freeze for a full two seconds filled with tiny pauses in between. Unplayable even in training mode.

Game was a smooth solid locked 60 fps before this patch.

Edzi

I've rebooted and no difference, the game is stuttering like crazy. Sometimes it will freeze for a full two seconds filled with tiny pauses in between. Unplayable even in training mode.

Game was a smooth solid locked 60 fps before this patch.

Is everyone on PC seeing this or only some people? You guys are getting me worried.

Tan

It would have been nice if leaving my computer running with Steam open would have started the update download automatically, but nope, it's just sitting there "queued" until I manually hit it. Every other update just happens whether I want it or not.

Is this something I can blame Capcom for?

Anyway, I'm glad I'll have it downloaded by the time the servers are back. So thank you, Capcom, for not waiting until 2 hours from now.

Feel like this has been happening a lot lately across different games. I dunno, bothers me too.

mekes

When Akuma is in v trigger with full bar you have very loose timing on cancelling raging demon from his cr.hk. I've caught quite a few people out with throwing out my sweep just to have them try to punish and eat the super. It feels like you can cancel into it with any old timing.

jett

D-Member
I really wish this update had come with an arcade mode where I could take my subsurface skill level Akuma to mess around with. What's the point of playing online with him for someone like me. :|

Any rootkits btw?

All the rootkits. The best ones out there.

mitchlol

Expensive morning for me.... Season 2 Pass. Gief Holiday outfit. Both stages (Akuma Holiday) and Nostalgia Akuma. Only had enough fight money for the Holiday stage, will save up the fight money for the Season 2 colour pack.

Grifter

Expensive morning for me.... Season 2 Pass. Gief Holiday outfit. Both stages (Akuma Holiday) and Nostalgia Akuma. Only had enough fight money for the Holiday stage, will save up the fight money for the Season 2 colour pack.

Don't the S2 colors come in the pack?

robo_qwop

Man, that 6 frame input latency reduction on charge moves is fucking me real bad. Literally urien combos are twice as difficult to do.

Edit: Cr.MP x Cr.LP - headbutt etc is just way more specific on when you can activate the special movie. Not sure I like this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom