• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do i have the damn leaver icon when i havent left a single game...

/e hope it's not from the couple games i've dced from due to the shitty servers atm...

Csr

So are there any real good uses for Akuma's HK tatsu? Maybe I'm just trying to play him too much like 3rd strike.

It does more stun than the other non ex follow ups so if you are close to stunning someone that is the move to use, in the corner you get good pressure afterwards as well.

Csr

I assume it is based on percentages starting from today, so the more matches you get where you don't disconnect the lower your percentage, since it just started counting and people haven't played many games yet even 2 or 3 disconnects because of servers getting hammered now will be a big percentage of the few matches someone will have played so far. That is just my guess though.

Holy crap tell Combofiend straight in the face that SFV's netcode still sucks. I still got matched up by a 3 bar player who can react to everything I do

why do i have the damn leaver icon when i havent left a single game...

/e hope it's not from the couple games i've dced from due to the shitty servers atm...

Under Capcom network DC is rage quit..there own shitty server crashing is your fault..I have at least 5 DC, and I did rage 1 time...thanks to BS rollback netcode...

Kalentan

Decided to hop back in. Why is it that people who are rank 0, with 0 wins and everything always know how to play well? Do people reset their stats or something?

remz

When you get really low down there in the rankings is a total shitshow. I feel sorry for new players having to go up against people way above their level.

I will never understand smurfing. is it really more fun to beat up on people who can barely play than to be challenged at your actual skill level

Does anyone have the troll Mika image, I need it lul
this one?
tumblr_o4r3zc1zTk1qk1depo1_500.jpg

God the servers are fucked. I keep getting put into a match and then it disconnects before I even see their player icon.

Just happened 4 times in a row. Turning fight request off.

Akuma feels amazing on a fight pad 👌🏼🙌🏼 I can't figure out my way around a stick just yet, but pad feels right.

The Orz

I like the additional music options, I really do, but am I missing something? Is it not possible to change the music in Battle Lounges? I am missing something, right?

Season 2 Guile is really fun. His Flash Kicks anti-air much more cleanly now, and c.HP as a crush counter feels like what it should have always been. UDK is also more fun than it's ever been. I had a couple situations where I could feel the buff to air throw range, too.

They pretty much took all the things that were fun about SFV S1 Guile and USF4 Guile and put them together, at the cost of some of the things that were a little bullshitty about both.

I'm happy Ken is still good.

Nah bruh, he shit.

Though on a serious note, I must say. I am REALLY liking the changes they've made overall. Characters have brand new setups in addition to their existing ones that didn't get removed, AAing is better, the damage output is more fair and certain characters that were considered bad before are much better while the good ones are still pretty good.

I give this patch a poisonous thumbs up.
Nash's backdash is terrible.
This though, is one change that I think was excessive. The nerf to his forward dash and his scythe was bad enough but keeping his backdash would have still been fine. He just feels sluggish in comparison.

Haven't cringed that hard in quite a while, thanks.

Can someone give me the idiots version of necallis changes? I read the update but I didn't entirely understand it. Is his dp not invincible now? Is charge safe? What does the pushback reduction actually mean for his combos?
Is he nerfed or buffed honestly?
Please and thanks!

Akuma is pretty beastly, his damage output is so high man.
Juri feels a bit better, mika feels really weird but I'll get used to it.

Haven't tried anyone else yet but I'm definitely going to be using akuma for a bit.

Zackat

so I have a hori rap4, is there a way to program the touchpad button for quick restarts in training mode on PC? I can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom