• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooncakes

spending part of your christmas in gaming sfv threads

lets bitch about our mains instead bros

that thread is crazy. Shills gonna defend, trolls are gonna trolls lol. It a never ending cycle. I know the game needs an improvement on a lot of things but its been gone over so many times.

RK9039

This is what happens to a character deemed too good early in the season. Better calm down Balrog, Urien and Laura players!

Yup he got nerfed pretty badly, I've been playing him non-stop and I honestly don't know why this character even exists right now lol. I don't mind losing but I really don't know what the character is good at anymore, also that new TC is kinda useless.

I'll probably wait for some new characters to drop because I can't play seriously at the moment. I had a look at the ranking and it looks like the top players have already changed characters.

Skab

When your dumb stuff works

j1ooTv1.gif

h2E52C040.gif

While we're on the subject of SFV and work I can safely say I'd fire anyone for watching that Nash vid or Bison gif at work. If that material isn't NSFL then I don't know what is.

Producer

I think we need to see some high level play spread across several tourneys from S2 before declaring some characters shit or OP or whatever. Lol like it hasnt even been a week

YES I FOUND A WAY TO DO THE PARRY DEMON ON PAD WITH NO 3P BUTTON. Just plink light punch with the V-Skill button then complete the demon. Just need to get plinking down.

The most substantially nerfed seem to be Mika and Nash, so no, but I'm just saying that maybe their costume DLC predilections don't override their balance priorities.

Besides, if they keep rotating which waifu they nerf, they can drive the thirsty players to a different waifu, and thereby maximize the DLC profits.

What was Nash's v-reversal like in S1? I thought that thing was really good and made for a free getaway even if the opponent read it right? To me it just looks like its been made punishable if the opponent makes the correct read.

myco666

What was Nash's v-reversal like in S1? I thought that thing was really good and made for a free getaway even if the opponent read it right? To me it just looks like its been made punishable if the opponent makes the correct read.

Don't remember how punishable it was in S1 but that looks like you have ton of time to react.

New002

Very slowly moving away from Ultra Bronze and closer to Super Silver. One step at a time lol. Running into lots of Akuma!

Edit: And after I post this I get blown up by a Karin lol

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Ucchedavāda;227218280 said:
If V-League.pro is to be believed, then there is currently about 20% more Akumas than Ryus. That's a lot of Akumas!

I'm doing my part! My ScrubKuma managed to kill someone with a taunt and also a ground stomp to LP into Super. Fun times!

xptoxyz

Hi everyone. Pondering jumping into SF5, but the few people I played SF4 with aren't ready to commit to buying the game yet. I've got a few questions, mostly about community to help contradict this factor, that some of you could maybe help answer.

I'm a very low level player when it comes to fighters in general. Know a little bit more about SF4. Is the matchmaking only populated with high end people or would I be able to use it and have a back and forth match (even if I stay "bronze" forever)?

About the community here, do you guys have a discord channel or some other means of grouping up? Are people regionally well distributed or is it very US/Americas centric? Thinking if I could find people to lobby with decent pings to me.

Thanks for reading.

joe2187

Banned
I'm still learning her myself, but if you're willing to spar a little I'm down. Cfn?

are you still around? sorry was playing FFXV

CFN is ChefJoe

It feels like she needs to be in your face constantly and is more of a fast paced rushed down character than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom