• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Tekken have like a rhythm system at one point? I don't think the idea is really all that new.

JayEH

qjpBmD.gif

I don't actually mind spending more on premium costumes if they have extra stuff like the removable items on all the new stuff, or if they're sufficiently elaborate. The Battle Costumes don't seem like they're worth quite as much as newer Premiums.

KingBroly

Banned
I want a ton of them, but I can't justify spending $4 on a single costume.

Yeah. It's ridiculously hard to justify.

EDIT - I have over 920k FM, but I still need to do Urien and Akuma's Trials, along with Normal-Extreme Survival with Akuma, which is just...ugh. I feel a piece of my soul die every time I play Survival.

Mediking

Well done dude. I recommend playing casual till you are winning 80% or so of your matches. That way you will be playing people in your bracket without the fear of loss. When your confident jump back into ranked to ultra bronze and repeat. As long as you are getting good matches thats all that matters. There are a lot of people that seem to get to super bronze or ultra bronze then stick to casual so you should get matched pretty fast for the most part.

Once you hit ultra bronze you fight a lot of silvets so can kinda leave it there if yor like me. Although i love looking at tge fight history of who i play. So many silvers that got there, were fed super bronzes till about 2500lp then the high silvers and super silvers appear and they start eating losses. Basically there is no difference between ultra bronzes and low silvers as they are just ultra bronzes who were fed for a while. Its the fault of a system so stacked in bronze but what ever.

I also see a few people in casual that are like lvl 40 they use ryu in default outfit and colour and their ryu is also lvl 40. That means that is literally all they have done. Love the dedication.

Hahah you pretty much described what I experienced.

Shadoken

This is probably old. But I was playing Rashid prologue to get some Fight Money and say a Guy cameo in Rashids story. Lmao Rashid follows him on twitter or something? And wtf Ninja Clone techniques -__- ? incoming Naruto moves.

Untitled2.jpg

There are some other characters referenced too like Abel saying he found Sagat , Dudley's butler..etc.

Edzi

What are the gaps when Dhalsim air teleports into your face for a block string? Feels like he can get infinite pressure if I block the air teleport attack.

Femto.

What are the gaps when Dhalsim air teleports into your face for a block string? Feels like he can get infinite pressure if I block the air teleport attack.

Every time I see the teleport animation start I just mash jab to stop those shenanigans.

Works for me at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom