• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawdamn that Rog.

The highest level players are always fun to watch, regardless of the character. Even S1 Chun-Li could feel entertaining to watch (as long as it wasn't a mirror).

True, I just hope someone can show some variance with him. Or maybe they have and I just haven't seen it.

Although Kami's Nec a little slower and less about hitting v-trigger.

Grifter

GGs man, your spacing is impeccable. Did you play a lot of SF4? I noticed you only ever canceled into v-trigger for the FADC combo.

GGs, yeah I played Akuma for a good while, but he's different in every game so I'm seeing how I feel about this version.

Tan

Is there a reason Smug never pressed buttons after blocking Laura's light bolt charge? Feel like he let Laura off the hook too much with that

Eat shit Wolf

image.php

Vice

That matchup is clearly is Laura's favor. Smug worked his ass off both sets. He's the better player imo

Krone had to get through the Necali and Cammy matchup. Just a better player today.

Is there a reason Smug never pressed buttons after blocking Laura's light bolt charge? Feel like he let Laura off the hook too much with that

On wakeup? It can hit meaty and be +1.Outside of that, conditioning most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom