• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could somehow switch off v-sync on the PS4 version. It's crazy how much nicer the game feels with 4f of lag rather than 6.5f. -_-

Moaradin

Urien's forward mp is as good as Fei Long's lp rekka IMO. Turn's a lot of people's well spaced pokes into just in range of that button. Add to the fact that his throw range makes that button a fucking tick throw and with v trigger that button becomes gateway into derpville...and you got a problem.

I don't think he's stupid OP. But he is over tuned. +1 on cr mk, get the fuck outta here, capcom.

No it isn't. Forward MP is -2 on block. You can almost always press a button after it unless he hits it super meaty. And even then it will still lose to 3 frame jabs.

Marvel

could never
I need to learn how to fight against Urien, Laura and Gief. All 3 blow me up, I'm fucking free to 'em as Bison.

Ugh, kinda demoralising losing to everyone single one of them today.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Laura is kinda ruining the game for me now. I even know the match-up pretty well, just think her risk-reward is completely stupid.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I need to learn how to fight against Urien, Laura and Gief. All 3 blow me up, I'm fucking free to 'em as Bison.

Ugh, kinda demoralising losing to everyone single one of them today.

I can handle Urien and Gief. Laura is just too bad of a fight for Bison imo.

Yeah Laura is kinda ruining the game for me now. I even know the match-up pretty well, just think her risk-reward is completely stupid.

You could always adopt the 'ol LTG strategy of "Opting Out" and pull the plug on unfun match ups during the VS screen lmao.

Csr

She is just one of those characters that is not fun to fight for most people.
Mika an ken were the other two i didn't like fighting in s1, i haven't played them in s2 though.
I prefered to be matched up against any character even if it was a stronger one than fight those 3.
Laura now seems to be very popular as well.

Marvel

could never
I play Laura so I like and know her a bit, my problem is guessing wrong and general command throw defense weakness. Even though I win more with Ken I'm sticking with Bison. He's slowly teaching me the art of blocking and neutral control.

Marvel

could never
I've been thinking a little about those long-lost Ibuki and Alex nostalgia costumes, with the aniversary coming up I kinda hope Capcom have been working on most of the rest of the cast too. I would love to see shirtless Vega added among others.

Maybe a pack, could explain the weird radio silence for two damn skins lol...

My friend is not pleased wakeup srks are gone lol
MealyDistantAlligatorgar.gif

you gon' lurn wakeup pressure today

mbpm1

Then duck and counter before the second part, fampai.

...the overhead followup beats 3 framers

there is no counter before the second part that doesn't spend meter and risk. It's a guess

Fortunately not weighted in favour of Urien...until he gets v-trigger

Then it's

tumblr_ojgjkw1HDV1vm0djpo3_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom